Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Ring Automotive RAC640 Automatic Digital Air Compressor and Inflator / Deflator with LED Light 12 V
|Price:||£31.38 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£8.61 (22%)|
- Inflates a tyre in under 3 minutes, saving you time
- 12v Air Compressor for tyre inflation and inflator, suitable for air beds & other leisure accessories
- Preset pressure mode with automatic cut off, allows you to easily store your car tyre pressure
- Built in white light for night time illumination, helping you to inflate your tyre on the roadside in the dark
- Complete with 6 piece adapter kit for bike, air beds and other inflatables, handy storage case, allowing you to safely store the compressor in your boot when not in use
Air compressor for tyre inflation & inflator for air beds and other leisure accessories.The digital compressor can inflate a fully deflated car tyre in under 3 minutes. It has an air flow rate of 28-30L/Min. Inflates a single air bed in 30 seconds. Includes deflator for lesiure accessories. Built-in white light for direction and red light for alert/SOS. Fitted with a fused 12 V power plug and 3 m power cord. Flexible air hose (approx. 53 cm) with screw stem connector. Deflation valve. Separate pump and light switches. CE-approved
From the Manufacturer
Inflating your tyres correctly will save you money
Ensuring your tyres are at the correct pressure will optimise your vehicle's efficiency and reduce your fuel costs.
Tyres are the only point of contact your vehicle has with the road. Correctly inflated tyres ensure maximum road handling for safe journeys. Correctly inflated tyres also reduce the wear on tyres, so prolonging their life and saving you money.
Ring RAC640 Automatic Digital Air Compressor and Inflator/Deflator
Inflates vehicle tyres and separate pump for inflating air beds
Air compressor with built in inflator pump. The unit will inflate your vehicle's tyres swiftly and accurately. The inflator function is suitable for air beds and other leisure accessories from the convenience of your car.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Inflates to a max pressure of 100PSI
- Air line cable length of 53cms
- Power cable length of 3.0m
- Powered by a 12v DC (in car) cigarette lighter
- Inflates a tyre in under 3.0 mins with an air flow rate of 28-30L per minute
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
As an air compressor the unit inflates vehicle tyres accurately for maximum road handling and safe journeys. The built-in inflator function is suitable for inflating and deflating air beds and other leisure accessories. Inflates a single air bed in 30 seconds.
The digital gauge feature allows you to easily store your vehicle's tyre pressure. Switch the compressor on and once the correct tyre pressure is reached the unit will turn itself off.
The powerful air pump inflates a tyre from flat to 35psi in under 3 minutes, saving you time and ensuring regular top-ups are quick and convenient.
Included with the air compressor is a 6 piece adapter kit suitable for bicycles, air beds and other leisure accessories providing you with a multi-purpose product.
|Inflation time in under||4.5 mins||3.5 mins||3.0 mins||3.0 mins||2.0 mins||90 seconds|
|Display||Analogue||Preset digital||Large preset digital||Preset digital||Analogue||Analogue|
|Light||None||Built-in white light & red SOS light||Built-in white light & red SOS light||Built-in white light & red SOS light||None||None|
|Inflates Air Beds & Other Inflatables||No||No||No||Yes||No||No|
|Powered By||12V DC (in car) socket||12V DC (in car) socket||12V DC (in car) socket||12V DC (in car) socket||Mains 230V plug||Direct to car battery/12v leisure battery|
|Power Cable Length||2.9m||3.3m||3.5m||3.0m||1.8m||2.4m|
|Air Line Length||48cm||60cm||70cm||53cm||75cm||7m (extended)|
|Suitable for||Car and motorcycle tyres||Car and motorcycle tyres||Car and motorcycle tyres||Car and motorcycle tyres||Car, motorcycle, wheel chair and scooter tyres||Car, motorcycle, wheel chair, scooter transit van and motor home tyres|
Look for similar items by category
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Comes in protective case.
Very easy to use....attach to tyre, display shows tyre pressure, press +/- to set pressure you want, switch on, pump turns off when correct pressure is reached.
Job done !
Having owned numerous compressors, I find that this is by far the easiest and most reliable to use. The compressor is relatively silent, and strong enough to handle normal tyre pressure with ease, unlike on my previous compressors where the motor used to struggle once over around 20 psi.
I really like the high quality metal thread connector which screws onto the tyre valve stem. Apart from offering an airtight connection, it also results in minimal loss of air whilst unscrewing. Most other commercial pumps offer a clip on system, which is fragile and quite annoying to use.
○ Great design and sturdy construction.
○ Very good tyre inflation concept and design. Rubber on the outside thus providing a solid grip, and durable metal thread on the inside
○ User custom preset cut out pressure remains in memory. No need to set the pressure every time compressor is used
○ Plug and forget. Whilst with most compressors you need to watch the display to check for the desired pressure, the Ring will stop automatically at the preset pressure. Works great!
○ Built in torch and flashing red lights (very hand at night). If inflating on the road, the flashing lights are indispensable for safety
○ The LCD display is so much better to read than the typical vibrating needle gauge
○ Can be used to deflate over-inflated tyres (summertime) by a simple push on the dedicated button next to the nozzle head.
○ Useful accessories which make this compressor appeal to anyone. Inflates footballs, lilos, airbeds...
○ Can be stowed away neatly and easily.Read more ›
Shame it doesnt also have a normal plug as well (Id like to use in the garden).
[PS - dont buy from AP Motor Store - they left me waiting 6 weeks before my order was cancelled and made up stories about leaving me messages!)
I contacted Ring and they have now sent me a replacement 10/10/14 even though outside guarantee period. See how long this one lasts, as I said it worked well until it burnt out.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Connection to tyre valve fiddly and lets air out of tyre until screwed on tight, snap lever would be much better. Read morePublished 2 days ago by John M.
I used it for the first time, six months after purchasing and it burnt itself out after 4 to 5 mins of use! Read morePublished 2 days ago by Happyman
Product does what it says; the pump is reasonably quiet and the pressure gauge seems accurate. Might be my unit but I seem to have had an issue with getting it to start. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Andy Thomas
Superb compressor that has lasted well over the years. Comes in handy bag but be mindful that its easy to lose the air release button on the valve end.Published 13 days ago by B. S. Mahal
Nice product and works well, The only criticism is our unit is not that accurate so now we have got use to difference we have to set our unit 1 bar higher then needed so we get the... Read morePublished 15 days ago by Jazy67