This digital compressor can inflate a fully-deflated car tyre in under 3.5 minutes. It has an air flow rate of 25L/min. Built-in white light for direction and red light for alert/SOS. Fitted with a fused 12 V power plug and a 3.3 m power cord. Flexible air hose 60 cm with screw-stem connector. Separate pump and light switches. CE-approved.Automatic Operation - preset the pressure value :-
• Plug the cigarette lighter into the 12v socket. (Fig 1)
• Screw the valve connector clockwise onto the tyre valve stem. Ensure the connector is well connected with the stem. (Fig 2)
• Hold + or – for more than 5 seconds until LCD display flashes. The figure that first appears is the default value (30psi) To change this, press the + or – to the required pressure setting and wait 2-3 seconds. The LCD will display the current pressure value for the item to be inflated.
• Press the M button and the LCD will display “ON” to indicate that the compressor is ready to start working.
• Push the ON/ OFF for the compressor to start, when the pressure value reaches the required value. The compressor will automatically switch off and the LCD display will show “OFF”.
• The ON/OFF button can be used to override the preset pressure value if required.Note :
Common user error: Inflator will only inflate to max pressure and then automatically shuts off. It will not turn on to inflate a tire that is already at max pressure.
1 x digital compressor
1x carry case
2x ball adaptors
1 x Instuction leaflet