Size: 8 UK / 42 EUColour: BlackChange
Price:£69.99+ Free shipping

on 7 August 2014
well made boots, light and comfortable. a little tight to get on initially but once on fit like a glove ( which is difficult for someone with a very wide foot like me), after trying to replace my last pair of Timberland Mt. Washington's these are the first pair of boots that fitted as comfortably. Just arrived so I can't comment on their longevity.
on 9 May 2015
very comfortable but they are so soft they lose shape around the toe and look more like casual wear than suit wear. Had to buy a more smart pair for work, but they re proper comfy
on 22 December 2012
Finally I've found a pair of boots that are well priced,look great and are very comfortable.I will buy another pair when I need them and might check out other styles by Rieker.
on 1 October 2015
A very stylish, comfortable pair of shoes. I'm delighted with them.

It's the first time I've worn Chelsea boots, so I was a little concerned that they might not fit. But once I found the correct size (for me it was one European size below my normal size for lace-ups), all was well.

The shoes are finished very well, and are almost unbelievably light. I've worn them all day several times since they arrived a week ago, and can personally vouch for their comfort and support.

I'd not heard of the Rieker brand before. I'm now a firm convert.
on 26 November 2015
I originally bought a pair several years ago which were very comfortable and hard wearing, when these had served me to the point of getting news shoes it was a no brainer; get another pair. These updated versions are soft and comfortable but sadly the soles are not as robust as my previous version and a hole has developed in the heel after 11 months of wear (to work). I'm dissapointed as I thought I was buying a premium brand and the previous pair I had good use out of.
on 8 January 2014
These are supple, low weight boots that are very comfortable for walking in.
They are made to the usual Rieker standard.
on 14 October 2014
These are the the most comfortable slip on boots I have ever had. Will buy again when these wear out. Maybe even before.
on 15 May 2014
Very comfortable to wear. Smart to wear with all clothing. Would recommend to all that want comfort and style in a boot.
on 9 May 2014
The most comfortable boots or shoes I have ever worn and extremely high quality, even when new. Polish up well too.
on 1 November 2015
I don't like writing bad reviews but my first impression of these is that they were poor quality. Although they were comfortable they do have a 'plastic-y-ness' and the sole is soft. I was initially disappointed but after wearing for a while they seem harder wearing than I first thought and are indeed comfortable.
They arrived promptly.