TOP 100 REVIEWERon 27 July 2014
In most shoes, size 9 fits me and the size 9 in these was spot on. These sandals really are comfy to wear and are well padded. Great for wearing by the pool or indeed going for a walk as the soles give good grip. I have no issues with them slipping off and for the money think they are well worth it. Recommended!
on 13 June 2014
Had these two years ago and have lasted really well, New ones ordered are really comfortable and shoe size correct.
on 7 August 2014
Bought my first pair of these for my wedding 4 years ago and wore them everywhere (except in the snow...)
Was really well pleased to discover on Amazon that they do different colours too, a great buy!
on 4 August 2014
I have bought Rider flip flops before and saw these on Amazon at what seemed like a great price. They are very comfortable and ideal for the summer we are having. I liked them so much ...... I bought another pair!
on 15 June 2014
i bought them a week before and they are like it was describe in the site.
they arrived soon and they are very light and comfortable to use.
on 15 October 2014
Completely manmade materials but comfortable to wear. Really good value. have worn them extensively this summer and they have worn well
on 1 October 2014
These sandals were great just what my husband was looking for and fast delivery as well thanks
on 14 August 2014
Had a pair before, fit well comfortable, look good
on 17 August 2014
Fit very well and very good quality
on 15 January 2015
Good easy to wear and comfortable