on 1 November 2013
Lovely looking boots bought for my 3 year old. Only had them a couple of weeks and found stitching coming undone at the back. Such a shame because they're warm, beautiful, waterproof and my daughter loves them. People make lovely comments about them when we're out. Sent these back and re-ordered another pair because I can't find anything else comparable. Hoping fault is a one-off.
on 16 November 2012
Hallelujah, a truly slim fitting boot that does not for the first time require insoles to ensure a proper fit for my daughter, who has just turned 9 and is now a size 3 1/2 D width fitting. Well made, good quality, sturdy, waterproof and stylish and to top it all my danger loves them. They are expensive but anyone with a child with slim feet cannot get cheap shoes or boots and many of the other high street slim fitting providers are not hugely cheaper. I was advised to try this,brand as found it really difficult this year to get properly fitting boots and will now begin by looking at Ricosta before other brans.
on 23 October 2013
My daughter loves them. I wasn't sure about the colour but all the other models that looked better were out of stock, so I settled for this model. They are not very cheap either but in my experience you can trust Ricosta to make very comfortable boots which last. They look good with anything (skirt, shorts with nice tights/leggings especially) and you can tell they are very good quality. They are not too narrow either. My daughter is an E/F and they are a perfect fit for her. I had to take one star out because of the colour which is okay but not amazing.
on 18 November 2013
I chose these boots for my 9yrs old daughter.Her normal size is 1 but I bought size 3 and they fit her completely.So I would recomend a bit bigger size.They were warm and waterproof.You have to be careful when you tramp through the mud as the material makes the mud soak through and stain it .I would recomend them as they are comfortable and great for long journeys.They last very long. Even though it was a bit pricy.It is quite hard to keep the outside fur and velvety material clean.
on 5 January 2013
These were good quality boots, good colour and fit, however I returned them as they were shorter in the leg than I had anticipated. But that was just personal taste not a refection on the style or quality of the boots.
on 22 November 2013
I bought these for my daughter, and they've worked out great. She says they are comfortable and warm. I like that they work for many purposes. The heal is sturdy enough for play and light trails, but I think they are cute enough to wear around town with her skirts or leggings also.
on 5 March 2013
Boots look great. Lined in soft warm material. They are actually a beautiful soft pink rather than the brown colour which appears in Amazon product details. Had to return it as the size was small.
on 20 December 2013
Beautiful slim fitting boots. But seam on the suede running down the front of one boot has ripped after just 6 weeks. None left in the size, I am hoping cobbler will be able to repair.
on 30 October 2013
Great boots. Lovely colour and fit. Quite neat round leg and narrow foot so if your child has a wider foot or calf probably not for you. Fab service, fast delivery. Fantastic price.
on 4 October 2013
Lovely slim boot for my daughter's narrow feet but tough enough for climbing and waterproof. Very pleased with them, will definitely look out for them next winter.