on 29 August 2015
A laser printer under 45 quid? Bargain right there!

A multifunction laser printer with a photocopier and colour scanner for under £45 (incl delivery). Has to be my best buy ever.

I've already described this as the best online purchase I've ever made, now ill say its the best home printer ive ever had too.

I put the supplied disk in, installed it as a local printer, plugged in the usb cable and within a few minutes I was printing from the pc.

Then, only after I was content that I was master of my own computer system, like every other red blooded male, I read the instructions !!

I'm glad I did, because I realised I could plug it straight into the bt home hub router and installed on the misses laptop and the boys tablets.

Its not a downside, and I had already read this in others reviews, but the first time you print, after its been on standby, it takes about 15 seconds to wake the printer up and warm up.

It just means you have trust yourself that you did click "Print" on your laptop and the printer will jump into action in a quarter of a minute..... Small price to pay :)

I'm seriously considering buying a few of these at this price and using them round my offices at work

And it looks the nuts!!

Love it, and its just a cheap printer :)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 24 July 2014
thanks for quick service and high quality all in one machine.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again