Price:£1.89

on 29 September 2015
Ok so I have lots of children, I was there through the years with my first child 20 years ago when these first came out and while they were sometimes irritating at 5am in the morning, they are far from the worst i've ever endured and I find them cute and also colourful with music. How can children resist? There are 4 of them. Tinky winky, Dipsy, Laa laa and Po and you also have Noo Noo who is kinda like a hoover that cleans up after the teletubbies and all their funny mishaps.
Throughout the years, more children came and teletubbies still remained favourites in the house long after they stopped airing it and making the teletubbies merchandise.
Fastforward to my little boy who is autistic, he is stuck fast to these, they are about the only thing that can calm him. He has all of the talking soft toys, they go everywhere with him and do everything with him. They recently all went to hospital! We have some DVD's but if you can get them still, they are expensive. We have the fire stick on the downstairs TV and I just so happened to be on Amazon on my lappy looking for something else and noticed that this was on amazon instant. I was surprised because, well, nobody seems to bother with them, so I wondered if it was just an accident listing or something. Searched on my fire stick and there it was. Considering it's for the full season, it was the best tenner I ever spent. You get all different episodes and at one point they show different activities that children do through the day. There is educational stuff in there, my little boy and his little brother love it and now they get to watch different episodes.
They always have music in and dancing and my lil boy relates to anything musical with a beat.
It was a life saver for us recently because the theme tune brought my little boy around enough as it sang out with the music when he had a seizure while the ambulance was on the way. Nothing else could rouse him enough after I gave him mouth to mouth and that was all I could think of that may work.

It can sometimes be a bit repetitive, of course it can, but not for those who love it and to be honest i'd rather they watch this than most of the new stuff they have. Only thing is I know too many of the dances that they do haha It certainly keeps those with an imagination captured and never seems to grow boring for them.
on 6 December 2015
My 1 year old loves this programme. She doesn't care how old it is!
on 7 April 2015
Great entertain for babies! They love the bright colours and sounds but the segments that make up an episode could have been shorter to keep their attention longer!
on 30 January 2016
I prefer the original series, but my two year old granddaughter thought this was fun.
on 5 November 2015
Brilliant
on 1 October 2014
So hard to find this nowadays and my 3 yr old is crazy about them! He'd just come out of hospital and was feeling really low until I found this! Brightened up big time!!! I have no idea why they're not brought back, much better than some of the rubbish program's for younger kids!!
on 17 November 2015
My Grandson, aged two, loves this programme.
on 21 April 2015
Grandson enjoyed this film.
on 16 December 2015