Format: Hardcover|Change

on 6 February 2014
My 2 year old grandson loved this book. It is visually very appealing but the text is also quite informative and will I think capture his interest for some time to come. The dust jacket was somewhat unnecessary and probably won't last long but did give me the feeling of having bought a quality product.
on 7 October 2014
Our transport obsessed 22month old loves this book despite the text being a bit advanced and no real story. We anglicise the American terms when reading them and he still recognises most vehicles despite differences to the uk.
on 9 December 2013
The content of the book is as great as ever, however the print quality is way below standard. It's not crisp and clear as print used to be!
on 17 February 2014
A wonderful Richard Scarry book. Arrived swiftly. My three year old son loves it - I am sure this book will be treasured for years to come.
on 15 October 2013
My grandson loves this book. He spent a very long time looking at it on his own. His mum was highly delighted!
on 7 November 2015
Lovely illustrations and amusing to read. Ideal for any youngster
on 4 January 2016