Format: Hardcover|Change

on 16 January 2011
Have to say, was very disappointed with this book. I LOVE Scarry, and I LOVE Christmas, so should have been a match made in heaven. However.. and don't get me wrong, I'm not at all 'pc' but this book has lines like 'don't leave me to die' and 'bad children'in it, and I didn't really feel that was within the Scarry ethos of good story writing?? Shame, as I love all else, especially Lowly worms most recent number - top top top!!
sarah
on 25 December 2013
Our grandson will love it, as my son loved all of Richard Scarry's books. And it was so easy ordering it from you and it arrived even before you said. Thank you!
on 24 November 2010
Well, I loved it, but I haven't got any feedback yet from its recipient. I hope she likes it. Scarry is always so gentle and amusing, and his drawings are superb.
on 8 October 2014
We already have a couple of Richard Scary books., as always, there is lots to look at, and my kids read them again and again. This is a lovely Christmas book.
on 7 January 2016
I've loved his books ever since I was little. This is a brilliant story with great wit and lovely pictures. Get it. It's worth it.
on 17 November 2011
Long live Richard Scarry's books! The Best Christmas Ever gets a 5-howl bay on Grandma Basset hound's 1 - 5 scale.
on 30 November 2010
All Richard Scarry Books seem to be ideal for young children - lots to see, things to find and great drawings.
on 18 January 2016
I love Richard scarry books - great illustration, stories and well thought out. My 2.5yo loves it.
on 5 January 2016