Format: Hardcover|Change

on 4 February 2003
I bought this book when my son was 3 as his holiday book, he loved the pictures and could identify some of the letters - now he's at school (4½) he is reading well and still loves this book - it's his favourite which he pours over at bedtime. It really helps children see how words are made up and helps enormously with spelling. Well done Richard Scarry - I'm putting an order in for another of your books.
Eleri Wood
on 19 October 2011
It is a Richard Scarry book, it has to be good, it is good, you can't go wrong! Our grand kids love them.
on 29 August 2013
When I saw this I knew I had to have it. I loved these books when I was a kid and now my 4 year old loves them too.
on 31 July 2013
I had an italian version when I was little. It reminds me of my childhood. I love it. Perhaps a smaller version for the little one.
on 1 May 2015
I have an original 1971 copy of this book and I'm so pleased it's the same. My grandson is going to love it too!
on 3 March 2016
Fantastic book. My partner enjoys sitting with the children with this book. Brings him back childhood memories.
on 1 January 2013
The alphabets are scattered all around which is good but far too small for a toddler to even notice. Surprised this book has got such good reviews!
on 20 August 2014
Perfect. Delivery very fast.
on 10 April 2008
Absolute rubbish. If you are looking for a basic ABC book with words beginning with A on the A page etc, THIS SOOOOOO ISN'T IT. Dreadful book, unusable as an alphabet primer for pre-school/early years children - or anyone else for that matter!!!!! No idea WHAT it would be useful for ... propping up something with a wonky leg perhaps????? Would have given zero stars but apparently that's not allowed :-(