Paying nearing thirty pounds for one of these littl guys at the local garden centre wasn't really what I wanted to do. There I was looking at amazon and really not expecting to find anything I preferred to the pig I found earlier that day and low and behold this handsome chap leapt onto my iPad screen. Well made soft cute and very loveable he's a inexpensive much needed new member of the family.
on 2 December 2014
I recently found that I needed a door stop to prevent a door from closing or banging in a breeze.
I have cats who have the run of the house and doors that close unexpectedly are hazardous to them. My decor is rather conservative and there are plenty of po-faced doorstops around, but this little chap is delightful.
It is quite large, and the weight which feels like some sort of powder in a bag of some description can be felt up through the top. But you aren't going to use this like a teddy bear so that doesn't matter or affect its performance as a door stop.
The cats have attacked it already, which is amusing but the really great thing about this item is it makes me smile.
on 4 September 2015
I love the idea of this little piggy, however I do struggle to keep the door open with it. It is not the heaviest of door stops and with fire doors, I find that it only works when positioned in a certain way. I'm sure it would work fantastically with any standard door though.
on 5 July 2015
Looks very cute! Unfortunately, it isn't heavy enough (or is too easily rolled) to keep my door open.

Now it just sits squished between the door and the frame to keep the door slightly ajar (which, really, anything could do!).
on 19 September 2015
Was excited to get this that even named it with flatmates but even though it is cute we have firedoors for our rooms this wasn't heavy enough to keep it open.. however it is still cute and quick postage considering the short notice
on 13 September 2014
Great size.
Nice and soft.
Beads in the legs and bum hold the door open nicely (it budges ever so slightly at first with the weight but then that's it).
Looks great, like an extra decoration to the room.

I love it.
on 12 January 2014
Very happy with the product but perhaps the colour / material needs looking at? The pig just looks grubby straight out of the packaging.
It keeps doors opens perfectly and looks good. The 'grubby' appearance makes the pig look like we have had it for years.
on 23 August 2013
As described. Very cute! Does the job well, keeps our kitchen door propped open lovely. But he's a naughty little piggy.
on 15 December 2013
i was very disappointed with this because it was big and ugly and doesn't look any thing like the picture. i was embarrassed to give this to my friend for Christmas. :( but it does work as a door stop
on 20 February 2016
Product was very good quality looks better than In the picture Delivery much quicker than advised. All round very impressed. Would recommend to others and certainly value for money.

See one answered question