on 18 February 2013
I use it for watching videos and i must say it serves the purpose! Its a must have for kindle users.
on 23 December 2012
I found this to be a reliable, straight forward and responsive piece of file management and video playing software.

There are a few free ones out there so you can download them and make comparisons between them and then decide which one you are mostly going to use.
on 25 April 2013
Got this along with VLC so i could download films onto my Kindle Fire. Together they worked a treat, now i can watch all my films on the Kindle without being on WiFi. Whoever said it couldn't be done did not know about these two brilliant downloads.
on 23 June 2013
I had trouble finding saved files on my Kindle fire, however "File Manager" makes it really easy, the KIndle is now as easy as using a PC, HIGHLY recommended!
on 30 January 2013
I find that the Kindle Fires insistence, on storing all files in one main directory, to be a complete pain in the neck, so I tried this. Even though I know I have a number of named files already on the device, which are readily recognised by the Kindle, this app shows them as being there but with unrecognisable, system style, identities. I removed it and will search for another app.
on 26 October 2012
May be you can add support for larger icons on the fire HD? Other than that, it suites my needs. Kudos!
on 12 October 2013
At last an app that has action menus you can see with actions that let you manage creation of folders AND placement of files in folders. Now I can classify my maths pdf files by subject.

Already recommended it to my equally techy partner for her subject docs ... subject to there being a Nexus edition.
on 4 September 2013
Installed this on Kindle on advice of helpline as I was unable to located downloaded files. Apparently this app or similar is the only way to do this as there is no pre-installed method. Works OK a bit like drilling down through folders in Window explorer and enables you to view or delete stuff.
on 29 January 2013
There is no proper File browser in the Kindle. This app does enough to be recommendable. Mainly needed if you want to force an app from a non-Amazon source to install. Does the job nicely. Much of the Kindle remains opaque to the user, though.
on 12 March 2016
Good but way too small on the screen. Okay if you are young with A1 eyesight.