Colour Name: Aurora Borealis|Change

on 21 January 2013
I was really pleased with this brooch. I bought it as a gift and I think it looks great - was very happy to give it as a present and I think it actually looked more expensive than it was, although I did get it at a slightly discounted rate which was good.
on 8 May 2013
A REALLY STUNNING BROOCH. I THOUGHT WITH IT BEEN SWAROVSKI IT WOULD BE NICE BUT THEN WAS'NT SURE QUITE WHAT TO EXPECT FOR THE PRICE .I HAVE TO SAY I WAS PLESENTLY SUPRISED. THE QUALITY WAS EXCELLENT
on 22 March 2013
I bought this as a retirement gift for a friend, she absolutely loved it, looks more expensive than price paid, good value.
on 14 July 2012
This was a gift for a friend. The photo does not do it justice, it is stunning. Comes a nice gift box. Very pleased.
on 5 December 2013
Beautiful broach, i purchased this is a wee extra Christmas gift, looks a lot more expensive than it costs , and is very eye catching
on 3 February 2014
I sent for this item for my sister as she loves butterflies. I was expecting a costume jewellery piece, but what a surprise I got. It's absolutely beautiful. An understated piece that is both stylish and bang on trend. really pleased with it.
on 19 August 2013
The brooch was deliverted very promtly . It is very attrasctive and good value. The littele box was attractive , too.
This will be a stockingfiller for my wife and I am surte that vshe will love it.
on 2 February 2014
I purchased this as a gift for my Wife as she likes butterfly's, the quality is amazing considering the price, I am sure she will like it and I would gladly recommend anyone to purchase it.
on 9 August 2013
Bought to go on a new jacket. Its stunning, lovely colours. I love butterflies. Excellent value and delivery service. I have bought another one as a gift.
on 3 October 2013
I have bought this brooch as a Christmas present, it is more beautiful than the picture shows, and it is excellent value.