on 8 November 2013
My son LOVES this ball and we have bought more for friends children as gifts and they are impressed too. So light and easy for him to grasp and the bright colour and rattle keeps him occupied for ages. Even my husband can be found playing with it, haha. A definite hit and so pleased a friend recommended it. We didn't mind what colour we got but I think it is a shame that you can't choose colour.
on 1 April 2015
My baby loves this rattle as it's so easy for him to hold and he loves making the noise as he shakes it. It's also light enough that it works well attached to a play gym using linky rings which means it can't roll away!

As others have said, it's a shame you can't chose the colour but we didn't mind which one we got.
on 24 January 2015
12 week old baby loves this! The rattle is great and the large holes make it easy for her to hold. A little unfortunate that you can't choose the colour but the blue one that arrived for our daughter is a lovely colour and she really likes it.
on 25 April 2016
Absolutely perfect size for the sitting baby. I was lucky enough to get it in a beautiful bright orange. Its easy for baby to hold but can't seem to bite it so ends up in him throwing it away in frustration. But as a mom I love it esp that it has rattles too!! I am sure in time, he will love it too.
on 3 November 2014
My grandson loves it. Important for him to have toys that he can hold with one hand as he had a brain haemorrhage and stroke when he was five months old and he needs toys that he can grasp well with one hand. Things like this he can.
on 29 January 2015
This is a fantastic toy. My son loves this ball, he can slot his fingers through the gaps very easily and grasp it well. Its very lightweight and easy to hold. The rattling sounds gets his attention every time. Now that he is crawling as it is so lightweight when he goes to grab it, it rolls away a little and this encourages him to keep crawling after it so has also been good for his development.

When we first gave this toy to him he was about 3 months old and he found the fact that he couldn't get it into his mouth quite annoying, he would get frustrated and throw it after a while. This doesn't bother him at all now and I can't recall even seeing him try get fit it in his mouth anymore - glad we persevered in offering it to him as its now a firm favourite.
on 15 February 2014
This has been our son's favourite toy. Its great for little fingers, rattles, is bright coloured and very entertaining for them. I have recommended to all our friends. Its best to get a toy string to attach it though for when they start throwing it round :)
on 2 October 2015
I had been searching everywhere for a ball like this. Mothercare used to stock one but it seems to have been discontinued. It was my first grandchild's favourite toy as a baby so I really wanted another one for grandson number 2's first Christmas. I am very happy to have found one. I wish there was a choice of colours though. Fortunately they sent a blue one which was fine by me.
on 14 May 2016
My baby loves it as he discovers different ways to play with it. The rattle is not loud, and the ball is bendy. The holes keep him busy, he uses his fingers to hold it, they give him a good grip as he shakes it and tries to lick it.
on 23 March 2016
It's hard as a new parent ( especially one with no experience of children before) to know what to buy their new baby.

I initially choose this as an add on item, seeing that it had a good star rating but not thinking too much about it.

Now my 8 week old son is so into it, I'm so glad i purchased it!

We received the ball in blue (not able to choose the colour but we got lucky, at our sons age The color doesn't really matter anyway). The ball itself is small and light with little holes for tiny fingers to grasp with the odd rattly bit spaced throughout it. Its solid enough to maintain its shape but the plastic is soft enough that it won't hurt if your child accidently catches themselves with it.

We keep the ball next to his changing mat. Firstly it acts as a lovely distraction device if it's a bad change, by using it as a rattle. However off he is content to lie there he'll grab it myself and wave it around (although I'm sure its not deliberate it has been lobbed in my general direction a few times). I'm sure this ball it's helping improve our sons dexterity and hand eye coordination skills.

I'll now be looking at the rest of the range to see what else he can throw at me, er i mean play with