on 4 June 2015
I have used all four Rhino Skin Armour products (including this one) for about a week now, and the end result is that my skin has become dry, red, and spotty. Because I am a responsible person, I do not fully blame the company for the irritation, as I too had a part to play in its arrival. When I first used Rhino Skin Armour, it worked like a dream. My skin was visibly more healthier and clearer, but by the end of the week, I began to feel pain every time I massaged the cream onto my skin. Being the natural idiot that I am, I ignored the pain and carried on. This is the reason why the irritation is there.

The only reason why I am giving Rhino Skin Armour a negative rating is because the cream was clearly not suited for my skin in the end, and to conclude this review, I ask you readers to head my warning. If you feel pain when you apply the cream to your skin, do not be an idiot like me and ignore the pain, instead, do the logical thing, and remove the cream immediately!
on 16 October 2014
After buying this product two weeks ago I had a very bad reaction after using it. My face came up in large itchy spots and rashes in particular one which has turned into an abscess and now needed minor surgery at the hospital. So much for anti redness. Have emailed the company and not had any reply. My advice from my experience stay well clear of this product.
on 23 June 2016
This is the best moisturiser I have ever used. I was fed up with spending loads on women's products and thought I would try this. Loads cheaper, and it actually does what it says. My skin is much less red! Works better than clinique, simple, alove vera, sukin, dr nick lowe...I could go on and on.

OK so it does have a very masculine smell, but this goes after half an hour or less.
on 24 October 2015
I've used all types of Moisturiser including the expensive mens ranges from Clarins, Clinique and Jack Black and I always come back to this one. Calms the skin especially after shaving and reduces redness. I have sensitive skin and never had any problems with this, the face wash or the face scrub. Will start buying it from Amazon as Tesco appears to have stopped stocking it.
on 26 May 2014
I've been using this for a few weeks now and I do like it. I also use the Facial Wash and using both together seems to work well. My face takes a bit of a battering because I play rugby and this stuff definitely feels like it helps. It doesn't feel oily on your skin either.
on 24 April 2014
I liked the sound of this product and, in particular, another reviewer said he loved the scent. Unfortunately, scent is very subjective. My wife thought it smelled like perfume. I found it too strong and it irritated my eyes.
on 24 February 2014
I am a quite fussy man but I have to say Rhino Skin Armour is awesome. After a few days of using all products, I see the difference! and smell too ;) because it smells wonderful. Fully recommended!
on 19 November 2015
Been using this cream for years, it's done wonders. Cleared my skin up and leaves it protected from drying out all day. Its really thick but the skin literally soaks it up. Amazing !!
on 19 July 2015
Used this product before after purchasing from Tesco. Rhino anti redness moisturiser really suits my skin type. Not available in Tesco or local stores anymore. Great product.
on 10 April 2014
Very pleased with my purchase, it does exactly what it says it does in the a Amazon description so I would not hesitate to recommend.