Style Name: Stapler|Change

on 2 May 2009
I've owned one of these for about 9 years and only now is it starting to fall apart.
I have used it so much, and it has been so useful to me, weither its 2 sheets or 20, it staples anything, and is so good, after 9 years with my old one, i'm not even bothering to try out any others, i'm just going to order this one again! Extremely highly recomended even if you think you wouldn't use it that much, trust me you will!
on 6 February 2010
Looking like a model of a steam or beam engine sat on your desk, will make a good talking point and a "wonder what that does" in your friends and colleagues minds. Works quick, smooth and well.
on 13 July 2010
I bought this to replace a broken one. It is possibly the best labour saving device you will ever buy.
on 11 August 2011
This item may look like a toy, but it is as good, if not better than any other heavy duty electric stapler, some which can cost hundreds of pounds. The costs is absolute amazing the same price as a decent manual stapler. One good feature is the size of the gap, where you put the paper in is very small I tested the gap with my 2 year old son with no batteries in, and his finger could not get inside the gap.

Pros
1) Price.
2) Quality.
3) No effort needed you can staple hundreds of 2-20 sheets together all day long.
4) Small stapling gap to prevent a child's finger starting the stapler.

cons
1) loud.
2) Bulky.
3) It takes some time adjusting to the small stapling gap.
4) No on off switch.

Despite it's flaws I am giving it 5 stars based upon the price you would be hard pressed to find an item this good at this price.
on 3 January 2010
12 or so years ago a work colleague had one of these little wonders on his desk. All the other office staff used to come over to use it, in preference to their manual staplers. This year I ended up working with the same chap again, at a different company, and there on his desk was the same Rexel Wizard. It's still being used by the whole office and remains in perfect working order.
I bought one on the strength of that!
on 4 August 2010
This would have been 5 stars but the picture of the one ordered (bright red) is a totally different colour to that supplied.

I bought this as a replacement for my 9-year old version which suffered terminal "joint" failure - the plastic parts disintegrated but it had been well used. From the few days of using the new one I have every reason to feel that it will give same years of stapling although admittedly it gets used less than of old. Very easy to use one-handed for a few pieces of paper which makes life a little easier.

The batteries I have put in the new stapler were those from the old one & to give an indication of how well they last, this is the second set of 4 over the last 9 years.

Bought originally as a "Boys Toys" it has turned out to be a very usable asset.

Keith
on 1 January 2014
We just needed an electronic stapler so the price of this was very attractive, simple to use, we also ordered the staples to go with it to save searching around locally for some, they were easy to install. It may look like a bit of plastic meccano bolted together but it works! and appears to be very robust, time will tell but at the moment it is working well and aesthetics aside, does the job it was made for and at a very good price. Anyone struggling with a manual stapler should give this a go, it handles a lot of sheets at a time without any hesitation. Recommended.
on 5 June 2011
I bought this because I have arthritic hands, so it is good to have an electric one as I have a lot of stapling to do. However, when it came, I couldn't get into it! I tried with scissors etc and eventually had to get help. Still caused some difficulty even to the young and strong! Surely many people must buy this for the same reason that I did, and it is very frustrating, when looking forward to using it, not to be able to get into it. Packaging is not at all eco friendly, anyway. I know it must be secure, but there must be other ways!
on 14 April 2011
No jams as yet. Our works stores department uses one (very heavy use) This prompted me to try one. Seems more reliable that much more expensive staples I've used before
on 17 October 2011
I've used this hands free stapler for 6 months now and am in love with it!

When I was first given it my thoughts were that it was a ridiculous gimmick. However, within a week I realised how much easier it is to keep the paper neat using two hands. Also, when working with several files on your desk it is just plain easier.

I would not go without one now, it is my number one stationary product!

My only moan would be, I wish they made a heavy duty one!