on 28 February 2011
This 20 pocket Display Book is like its counterparts by Rexel - good quality, professional and a nice weight once fully loaded as is mine with gloss A4 photos and recipes. Nice to have the opportunity to pop a photo on the front cover - looks smart! Very happy that a 20 page product is offered, 40 page is too large for me, so this suits perfectly I am not paying for redundant pages - even better if I cover a page with ingredient I can wipe it off without affecting the recipe or the photo. Its why I buy Rexel - good quality. Would I by another yes and I have 2 already!
on 9 September 2010
These are ideal for displaying, or storing information/details, but do be aware that the covers are not rigid, but soft. Not soft enough to bend out of shape when you push them into your briefcase or hold all - it's quite a weighty plastic - but if you want a completely rigid outer 'cover' then these are not for you.
on 3 July 2014
Really good folder and generally very pleased but found cheaper ones which are just as good.
on 27 May 2016
This is the third book I have had which is used to display small business accounts. Good quality and works perfectly.
on 20 February 2015
fast delivery. great product. easy peazy.
on 4 October 2014