Size: Pack of 6|Change
Price:£4.61+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 7 November 2012
Very disappointing. Bought these for the reputable name and presumed good quality, but wrong. My son has used them for college for half a term - not overfilled and used with care and they are splitting - corners and side seams. Next time will opt for the cheapest brand, as they couldn't be any worse than these. No problem with the seller - they arrived v promptly and well packaged - looked great just out of the box, but didn't last long.
Size: Pack of 6|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
On first inspection, these are nice brightly coloured A4 wallets with a pop button fastening. These are good for working on “proofing” of separate documents, small working projects, sorting out mail in terms of importance and keeping of loose receipts for bookkeeping and alike. In fact they are useful both in the office as well those who in school and college etc. However, as with the Chrissie P review, can attest, these particular wallets are not robust and after limited, but careful use, we have found that they split, corners have frayed and seems have split. Therefore, you will not get any real longevity out them.

So long as you are prepared for their “short term durability”, these wallets are useful to a degree.
Size: Pack of 6|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I'd expected these wallets to be sturdy and long-lasting, being plastic and not especially cheap. They were ok to begin with, not overfilled but stuffed to their reasonable capacity with my study notes. After a few weeks of regular opening and closing the popper fastener though, they were starting to split at the edges, and that's where the downside of the plastic material becomes painfully obvious...the plastic equivalent of the paper cut as I reached inside for my notes. I'll be sticking with the cardboard a4 wallets that secure your papers with the elastic support, as these tend to last longer and don't make painful holes in me when they do eventually fall apart.
VINE VOICEon 12 May 2015
Size: Pack of 6|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These are bright and cheerful looking wallets which can store A4 papers or smaller. They have a popper fastening which is easy to use, and a large flap which should keep documents safe inside. The popper does mean that it is hard to overstuff the folders as you will not be able to fasten them, which is a good way to ensure the folders stay in good condition, though it can be frustrating when you want to add those extra papers!

They appear to be fairly sturdy, though it's difficult to tell how they will hold up without using them for a few months, so I will update this review if they fall apart!
VINE VOICEon 18 May 2015
Size: Pack of 6|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This folder is pretty well-made, and should last a few months of everyday use. I like the translucence, so you can see what's inside, and the popper is of a good quality and actually clicks together really well (unlike some cheaper folders I have used in the past). The material is a bit flimsier than a lot of other folders, but I suppose this means the folder is more flexible and therefore not liable to cracking. This pack contains folders of different colours, so you can differentiate items of different types.

A good, basic folder.
VINE VOICEon 14 May 2015
Size: Pack of 6|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
They are colourful but pretty see through. There is no gusset so you cannot expect each one to hold more than 30-40 sheets of A4. Also you cannot label them on the top edge for vertical filing. I'll stick with the traditional manilla folders for that job. But as a way of storing groups of papers I'm dealing with on my desk they are ideal. Next holiday stuff in green, new bank account in red etc. You can tell what's in each partly by the colour and partly by seeing through to the contents. If that's not enough just add an address label.
on 21 May 2015
Size: Pack of 6|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I love popper wallets - my kids use them to keep their notes and handouts for their school and uni subjects-They find them better cardboard ring binders that get damp in the rain.. They are great for keeping household documents and bills in too and the childrens old drawings and scribblings..

These Rexel ones are excellent quality - really robust and good strong semi transparent colours ( more pastel tones than the photo). They don't rip at the seams like some others I have or fade or go dry and brittle.
Size: Pack of 6|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The brightly coloured, but transparent folders are ideal for holding everything from important documents to knitting patterns. They measure 33.5cms x 23.5cms which makes them slightly larger than A4, and the large flap with popper fastening keeps the papers from sliding out. Although they don't have a gusset but I've managed to put my 98 page camera manual into one quite comfortably, and they feel sturdy enough.

I like to be tidy and organised and these do that very well.
VINE VOICEon 15 May 2015
Size: Pack of 6|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I'm moving house and have finally decided to really organise my paperwork so when given the opportunity to review these folders, well it was perfect timing!
Theyre in a good away of colours, packaged in bundles and sealed so you can use a few at a time if you're an uni for instance. They open and close with a single popper and so far they've been durable and easy to open and reseal.
VINE VOICEon 6 July 2015
Size: Pack of 6|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I love these for organising resources in my classroom. The colour coding helps to categorise themes. I can write on them with coloured/metallic Sharpie. They are stiff enough to keep sheets flat, but aren't brittle like cheaper folders I have used. The poppers close the wallet firmly. A smart storage solution. I will be buying more of these soon.