Colour Name: Peridot|Change

on 27 January 2013
This was for a birthday present and I wanted a birthstone for my daughter. It's just what i wanted excellant
on 12 March 2013
I got this of my partner for valentines day i am over the moon with it, such a beautiful piece of jewellery that i will cherish for a life time.
on 4 December 2014
Looks nothing like the photo very bad quality if i had paid full price for this i would have been very angry £20 should of been the startin price not over £100
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 22 December 2014
This is a very attractive piece of jewellery and, to my eye, looks more expensive than its price.

The packaging was a tad OTT. It arrived in a standard Amazon box, padded with paper and then a smaller box within. Inside the smaller box was a blue Revoni box which fastens with a press stud. Inside the blue box was a small plastic bag which contained the chain and the pendant.

It's worth a couple of minutes effort to thread the pendant onto the chain and arrange it on the foam-rubber insert to display it to best effect.

The silver chain is a robust one. There's an eye on the back of the pendant for threading the chain through and once that is done the pendant lies naturally.

The pendant is very attractive: Silver and Blue Topaz go together very well. The cubic zirconia stones glitter attractively.

Overall this is an attractive item and, for the money, good value. Recommended
on 22 January 2014
Bought this as a give. Arrived promptly in a lovely box. Both the pendant and the neclace are beautiful. Would recommend
on 27 December 2013
For those who have an allergic reaction to metals like nickel. Would not recommend getting the Sterling Silver from Revoni their mix is not with copper. It has nickel in and gives me a really bad rash.
on 9 January 2014
looks good on my neck. whore it out the other night. the blue stone shines bright with the diamonds next to it.
on 6 January 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for my partner and she absolutely loves it. The gift was delivered way ahead of time and is beautiful. Thank you.
on 22 August 2014
Far too small for my daughter who certainly isn't overweight.So disappointed and had to return.
on 1 March 2016
This necklace is so beautiful in person, however I do not believe it was originally over £120 being sterling silver. Luckily, I bought this for £20, and the person I gifted it to was immensely happy with her gift.

I would completely recommend it for a good value, looks more expensive than it is gift!