Colour Name: Peridot|Change

on 28 August 2013
Bought as a Birthday gift for my Mum and she absolutely loves it.
The only thing stopping me giving the full 5 stars is the way it was presented. It arrived the day after i ordered it (paid extra for express delivery) in a standard Amazon branded box and the pendant/necklace jewellers box inside was well protected and looked nice (the box is the type with a press stud fastener), but the pendant and chain themselves inside of that were in separate plastic bags with a "void if removed" tag on the pendant which made it look like the type of thing that you'd buy from a market.
Although it's easy enough to put the pendant on the chain and into the box as it should be displayed I still decided to pull off the void if removed tag as that still being on it really detracted from what is actually a very good quality item.
When you display it correctly and remove the unnecessary plastic bags & tags it turns from looking like a market stall buy into something that's been bought from a jewellers.
Apart from the presentation the pendant itself is well designed with the Peridot stone being a lovely shade of green that catches the light really nicely. And while the chain isn't really heavy, it's still a nice one and much better than I'd expected.
Overall I'm really pleased with it and would definitely buy another one as a present for someone, but would get rid of the bags/tags before wrapping it.
on 27 August 2013
This is not a cheap peice of tat so why is it so BADLY displayed, I want to give this an a gift but the chain is seperate to the pendant and I cant even attach the two because a label says "remove this with invalidate the return"

Give some consideration to the fact that these things are gifts, I am at two minds to return simply because the seller doesn't give a dam!
on 3 April 2013
This product arrived in good time. Beautiful peridot pendant. Lovely lime colour goes with everything. This product was exactly what I was looking for.
on 21 November 2013
Fantastically good value purchase, well presented in button fastening box. A really beautiful jewel that comes complete with chain (enclosed in separate bag). There is absolutely no problem with threading the jewel onto the chain, as most of us would do prior to giving this item as a wonderful gift.
The quality and colour of the gemstone are vivid and the setting is well crafted, elegant and secure.
Fast delivery of well packaged parcel.
Thoroughly recommended to the extent that I have purchased a pair of earrings to go with the necklace.
Extremely pleased with this purchase especially at the much reduced price.
on 19 October 2014
The pendant is well worth the purchase very attractive, but the chain is rather flimsy I was worried it could easily have snapped causing the loss of the pendant so bought a more robust replacement at a local jeweller, purchased the pendant as a present and the recipient has complimented me on my choice.
Overall although I incurred the extra cost of the replacement chain I think the purchase was well worthwhile.
Prompt delivery and well packaged.
on 24 December 2014
The weight is nice, however the size of the necklace is somewhat disheartening. I was expecting something small, but how small it really is! Ouch I don't know if you'll able to see it on someone's neck! However on the up the quality is very high. The box it came in is nice, though the writing inside has faded off :(
on 1 December 2014
Lovely necklace if its for someone who likes peridot like me! I wouldn't pay full price for it as its the equivalent of ones I have seen in high street jewllers for 30-£50 so I was very pleased when I purchased it in one of the lightning sales. Very quick delivery.
on 20 November 2013
I bought this necklace as a present for my daughter, it is her birthstone. It is very pretty, but the packaging it came in was very poor and made it look cheap. I had to find a suitable box to put it in before I could give it to her.
on 4 March 2016
I've just received this as a present and love the pendant which is a good size. Sadly the length of the chain is not stated on the description ( I like 20" chains) and this chain is quite short.
on 4 September 2013
This is a lovely piece of jewellery and my niece was over the moon with it. Arrived on time and was presented well in a lined box. Would definitely recommend to friends.
Allanna