Colour Name: RubyChange

on 24 March 2014
It is smaller than one imagines from the picture. A true to life picture would help. I may not have bought it then
on 27 April 2014
These earrings are smaller than they appear in the photo, but are still a nice, elegant size. My problem with these earrings is that they don't sit nicely on the ear as the bottom section where the faux sapphire sits is too bulky. They also make a slight noise when you wear them which I personally find off-putting. If you are used to wearing fine jewellery and are thinking these might be nice as a change, think again.
on 6 December 2014
Although they are attractive to look at it was very disappointed with the size of them when they arrived.
on 13 February 2014
Very disappointed with this purchase. The earrings are extremely small and feel fragile - a bit cheap looking. M K
on 16 December 2014
Had to return, too small
on 6 January 2015
Was expecting better quality but bought it in a lighting deal so not too bad for what I paid, would have been upset if I had paid the full price.
on 16 February 2013
bought these for my gfriend and she absolutely loves them. they are excellant quality and a great price. The colours are much nicer in real life.
on 10 December 2014
I have bought this for myself as they looked lovely and upon receiving them I am not disappointed. I have very small ears and these are absolutely perfect for my ears. They are not heavy at all and still they give you that little bit of sparkle which is great. I should have bought the necklace to match!
on 28 July 2015
back of earrings are hollow, probably for weight reasons but makes it look cheap as a result. Doesn't feel like high quality material either. The blue stone looks nice but not nice enough to make these worth it. Wouldn't purchase again
on 5 January 2013
These earrings are really pretty. They are a good med to darkish blue and sit nicely on the ear, great for dressing up or casual wear. Would definetley recommend these cute earrings.