on 22 September 2011
Sometimes it is difficult to shop for jewellery online. It is difficult to get a sense of what the item is really like, but I am SO glad I took a chance on this lovely pendant. I bought it for a gift for a friend, because sapphire is her daughters birthstone.
Both the chain and the pendant are of excellent quality, with good weight. The chain is substantial, but still light and feminine. The pendant is very eye catching, and although the sapphire is a little larger than I thought it would be, the stone is a beautiful deep blue, and not too flashy. It is rather classy (in my opinion). It is the kind of necklace that would be perfect for daily use, but is also eye catching enough to were for a special occasion.
It came promptly, 4 days after I placed the order via Royal Mail signed for delivery. It comes in an attractive box, which is nice enough to give as a gift.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 10 July 2013
Striking, unusual, light catching quality piece of jewellery. I gave it to a very lovely friend who's fashion sense is enviable so you can imagine my anxiety. She love love loved it! Im thrilled. It really is different and stone clarity fab. Catches the light beautifully and can be worn with pretty much everything. Wonderful. Please treat yourself. If not to this then something else from this makers line. They lift you. I'm on number 3 for me and 2 as gifts. WONDERFUL!!!!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again