Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-5 of 5 questions
votes
No. Panniers fasten together and support each other over the seat of bike.
30 Mar 2015 by Robert W.
votes
A full face helmet will fit easy in one side of the panniers but you wont fit two in one side. With one in tho you still have room to fit other stuff in.I am pleased with mine . I hope this helps you
19 days ago by bigboysmithy
votes
It can fit over or under pillion seat, it should fit easily. Incidentally, it's a really good set up & I'm very pleased with it.
31 Mar 2015 by sharon chilcott
votes
Not if you have the top case on but you can use the side panniers with a passenger. Selling mine as I now have a tourer if you are interested.
24 Jun 2014 by Dave P.
votes
You will be able to fit it. The small strap goes under the seat, big strap over. The 2 buckles at the back secure it to the tail end behind the seat; one goes over the top of the plastic panels, one goes around the back just above the reflector. I suggest lining up the under-seat strap with that metal bracket that bridges the frame under the seat toward the back. The zips aren't great and everything you put in them needs to be packed in plastic as there's no such thing as waterproof ;)
26 Aug 2014 by Sam
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers