- Item Weight: 313 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 322 g
- Delivery information: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Item model number: 157949
- ASIN: B0012RT7X6
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 Sept. 2007
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (157 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 19,544 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Revlon Fire & Icecool for Women Eau de Cologne - 100 ml
|Price:||£9.89 (£9.84 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£15.06 (60%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- From Revlon
- Ladies' fragrance
- Woody and floral
- Eau de cologne
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A long-lasting scent filled with water florals with base notes of sandalwood and musk.
Alcohol Denat,Parfum Fragrance,Aqua/Water/Benzyl Salicylate,Hexyl Cinnamal,Linalool,Limonene,Butylphenyl Methylpropional,Citral,Coumarin,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate,Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane,Ethylhexl SalicylateSee all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Treat yourself,you are sure to like it,the price, the size,the bottle, the scent, fast delivery, what's not to like?
The scent is described as a having floral notes, sandalwood and musk. I'd never bought a musky perfume before, since I usually prefer very fruity and feminine scents. Just lately though, I've been wanting something a bit more subtle for daytime wear, as well as just having a different type of scent for a bit of a change.
When I first spray this perfume, the smell is overpowered by an alcohol scent, but as it settles into the skin, the smell becomes more musky and subtle. Although this is a musky scent, it's still very feminine, but in a more natural way, rather than an overly floral or fruity fragrance.
The woody smell comes through nicely, it's very subtle and doesn't make me smell like a shed! There are also underlying fruity tones along with a subtle spicy scent, which finishes off the fragrance nicely, and makes for a lovely exotic scent.
This is the only drawback for me; it doesn't last as long as some other fragrances that I own. This could be because this fragrance is more subtle than others, and blends into the skin more easily than more pungent scents. It certainly only lasts for a few hours, so it's great for daytime wear to the shops or a day out. In a warmer environment, such as a stuffy nightclub or pub, you may want to carry some of this perfume with you so you can top it off throughout the evening. You can buy an atomiser for this purpose.
I'm very surprised by this fragrance, as I usually got for more feminine fragrances, and wasn't sure if I would like the musky and woody scent. But when I got this and smelt the first spray, I loved it, and will definitely consider buying musky fragrances more often.
give it a try, and i am pleased i did, the Spray is
very nice and stays on all day, good price and free packing, i couldn't ask for more.