Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 February 2010
This is a must read for all Christians, not because as the title reads 'Revival God's Way', but as I read this I realised this is the 'Only Way'. As Mr Ravenhill clearly shows here in this important message for The Church.

I have always smiled when churches announce they are to have a 'Revival weekend'. For one thing we cannot revive something that we have no control of and another important point is we cannot revive something that is already dead! (The church) We (and I include myself) cannot expect to do anything, no amount of programs or classes held will bring about revival, they will be of no use (come to nought). Only the Holy Spirit by God's abounding grace will bring about Revival.
PRAYER:
We need to Pray and then Pray again, and keep praying on our knees, until they bleed.

In this book Mr Ravenhill gives us answers to questions you had probably never even considered before. Personally this book has shown me truths and so given me an unction for Revival God's Way. I pray you may have your hearts and eyes opened as you read this important message from The Lord through His servant Mr Ravenhill.

In the last chapter of this book Mr Ravenhill writes...quote "It's time to leave the 'prayer" breakfasts and banqueting circuit for the battlefield. We have feasted long enough; now is the time to fast and fight. We have clapped hands long enough; now we must let those hands cling to the sword of the Spirit as we battle against principalities and powers. The hours ahead of us will demand a showdown of strength.... (page 154)

Quote " Jesus didn't come to make bad men do good things. He came to make dead men live"

"Is what your living for worth Christ dying for?"

Leonard Ravenhill
on 10 April 2015
A must read for all christians. excellent book.quick delivery
on 9 October 2015
This was truly inspiring and challenging
on 20 December 2015