- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: Hodder Education; Ill edition (27 Jan. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 144415219X
- ISBN-13: 978-1444152197
- Product Dimensions: 20.9 x 0.7 x 29.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (18 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 168,288 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
My Revision Notes Edexcel AS History: The Experience of Warfare (MRN) Paperback – 27 Jan 2012
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Unlock your full potential with this revision guide which focuses on the key content and skills you need to know.
About the Author
Barbara Warnock teaches history at Longroad Sixth Form College, Cambridge.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
live fast die old: PEACE :D
(written by this user's son)
Whilst you are best not reading the writing techniques section as each teacher has different ways of teaching you to answer the question in order to gain full marks, this book it perfect for learning all the facts you need to know to pass your exam.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Its an excellent book but sometimes it feels as though more detail is needed and a broken down specification would help but in general its a good cram down revision book.Published 9 months ago by Nizm
This book got me a B in the exam with my target only being a D.
Very easy to understand. 100% recommend it!
The text book was as described, arrived in good time and is a very useful reference text book to support A level study.Published 24 months ago by Sally Mansfield
Great for exam times, really useful tips and ideas of what to look for at a critical period in history and gives an idea of what the examiners are looking for.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Ireland
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Wales
- Books > History > Military History
- Books > School Books
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Warfare & Defence
- Books > Young Adult > Education & Reference