on 13 October 2011
As it says, a revision guide, so does not contain many examples or exercises. But it does what it's meant to do. It summarises what you need to know for each topic in each module. As a tutor I needed to know exactly what topics to cover in a particular module, and it's great for that.
on 29 February 2012
Excellent book, bought the recommended set of three, for my reluctant child, who is sitting their GCSE soon.
With the examples given, and the answers and strategies available, I think these look like a good investment, and will prove useful for my younger child next year
on 10 November 2012
This guide explains many things really well and I found it quite helpful when revising for my most recent maths exam. It has Unit 1, 2 and 3 all covered and is a must-have for the Edexcel course.
on 2 December 2012
I bought a complete set for my daughter as they were exactly what school had recommended and the price made them excellent value for money. The delivery was really fast too.
on 17 April 2013
Last minute revision preparation had my daughter searching for help in maths. Ordered late on Saturday and received on Monday morning. Brilliant service.
on 20 April 2013
Very good product, which helped me help my child to prepare for their exams. Easy to understand format, with lots of examples and practice exercises.
on 9 January 2016
This book it's absolutely good, it has helped me so much that my grades are go higher, I recommend that people should buy this it really helps
on 3 March 2013
I bought this to use with my students and they found it very helpful and clearly written in small chunks.
Excellent value for money
on 11 February 2013
I bought this for my daughter who is struggling with her maths revision.
It is a perfect help for her.
on 29 December 2014
good for a quick review on what you have learned