Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 8 Jun 2011 07:15:01 BDT
XRayLexx says:
Only a day or so and this will start shipping but I've not seen a review yet. Anyone managed to find one yet?

Posted on 8 Jun 2011 12:28:53 BDT
Last edited by the author on 8 Jun 2011 12:29:39 BDT
V. Gwatkin says:
I have looked around the web myself and I can't find one. It looks like we won't get the reviews until release day.
I hate review embargo's.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Jun 2011 19:06:57 BDT
XRayLexx says:
Still no reviews. I like to read them to get a general feel for the game but always make my own mind up. Its a bit worrying there is nothing yet. Hope I havent pre-ordered a turkey.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Jun 2011 21:00:40 BDT
V. Gwatkin says:
A lot of companys dont let the reviews get released until release day.

Posted on 10 Jun 2011 07:18:41 BDT
XRayLexx says:
Well, its release date and my copy shipped yesterday and still no sign of reviews.

Posted on 10 Jun 2011 10:32:52 BDT
Estelle says:
Europe is getting this game a few days before the US. So you might have to wait until Tuesday for the big name reviews to come out. That and everyone is still busy with E3.

Posted on 10 Jun 2011 11:49:25 BDT
XRayLexx says:
Metacritic has a few up. Seems a bit....mixed.

Posted on 10 Jun 2011 12:29:24 BDT
Well this game is a real stinker.

I was excited about it, I'm not really a "fan" but do enjoy the series. But I'm at work at the moment and don't have the time to write a complete and full review but a brief few words will apply just as much.

Duke Nukem: Forever is WORSE than Brink. Which is saying something. I truely.... truely feel sorry for the people who pre-ordered the game and paid full price for it and even the people who have bought the "Balls of Steel edition."

Bargain bin fodder, look at Brink.... after a few weeks it went from £34.99 brand new to like £23.99.

Posted on 10 Jun 2011 14:10:01 BDT
@ Mr Sampson, please God don't let it suck worse than BRINK

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jun 2011 16:25:48 BDT
Last edited by the author on 10 Jun 2011 16:26:51 BDT
I can indeed 100% confirm that it's actually WORSE than Brink. I've got back from work and it's truely god awful, you die WAY to often there's no health pick up it's literally stand around for ages while it regens, and the worst thing is the graphics are literally that of a Xbox original, or at the very best a Xbox 360 Launch game. I installed the game to the HDD and even with doing that it take a good minute or so just to reload at a checkpoint. Truely unforgivable in this day and age. If you're getting home from work and haven't un-wrapped the game yet, I urge you to please don't and send it back for a full refund!

Posted on 10 Jun 2011 18:09:19 BDT
XRayLexx says:
I'd already opened and installed my copy onto my 360. I played the first bit and it was okay though looked a bit dated. Im going to give it a good go and hopefully find something worthwhile about it.

Posted on 13 Jun 2011 07:06:51 BDT
XRayLexx says:
Well, I've given it a weekend, a whilst it looks very dated, has a few issues and stuff, I am really enjoying playing it. Sometimes its a bit frustrating and confusing and looks about 10 years old but I am sort of having a lot of fun playing it. Odd that.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  8 Jun 2011
Latest post:  13 Jun 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about