Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 6 Mar 2013 16:35:55 GMT
Last edited by the author on 6 Mar 2013 16:36:51 GMT
D Norman says:
so far on Metacritic its averaging at 81 out of 100, based on the first four reviews to come in.

The most favourable review coming from "GamingXP" who gave it 89/100

"Thanks to its stunningly presented Story mode Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is not just a simple beat 'em up, in my opinion, it's the best Naruto game currently on the market and a must-have for every Naruto fan out there. "

looking good!

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Mar 2013 17:58:24 GMT
Last edited by the author on 6 Mar 2013 18:00:29 GMT
JokerJawz says:
Seems its deserving unlike a certain reboot released early this year *cough* DmC *cough* played it once, tried to play it on a harder difficulty and it sucks, sorry average as best (yes I know its a different genre of game) but presentation and PR wise for the game, guess which developer wins by a landslide...... I'd say more about ' the game that should not be named but have to mention it to tell people to stay away from' but I don't want to start another tangent.
Storm 3 is going to be great, story mode can't wait, online, well we'll wait and see.

Posted on 7 Mar 2013 09:12:28 GMT
D Norman says:
PSU Gave it 90 out of 100, saying the main story will take aroumd 13 hours to complete, but with all the side quests, at least 25-30 hours to finish everything. Thats pretty damn impressive for this type of game,
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  6 Mar 2013
Latest post:  7 Mar 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 - Will of Fire Edition (PS3)
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 - Will of Fire Edition (PS3) by Namco Bandai (PlayStation 3)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (6)