Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Review before release? Is this helpful?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 22 Nov 2011 19:42:14 GMT
Love Davina & the Wrens' fitness DVDs - I probably have every one of them! Whilst I agree wholeheartedly that they are extremely effective; thoroughly enjoy the banter between the team AND glad that Mark's balancing skills are as good as mine, wouldn't it be more helpful/constructive if we rate this one when it has actually been released? Just a thought.

Posted on 25 Nov 2011 17:52:11 GMT
Ms. Ml Davis says:
I agree. I think it is stupid to rate something that hasn't come out yet as people do look at the reviews to consider whether the DVD is worth getting. I think people get too excited about it and can't wait unfortunately.

Posted on 1 Dec 2011 19:17:11 GMT
Jackie wren says:
I think it's better to wait. But in this instance someone wrote a one star review and people wanted to defend Davina's DVD's. I hope when it comes out everyone loves it as much as we loved making it.

Posted on 6 Dec 2011 17:27:33 GMT
Well that individual obviously has a gripe and his/her comments were broadcast in an inappropriate forum. Certainly not constructive and, again, quite ridiculous to review something not yet released - although it is now, so I will be giving it a go. My particular favourite is two years old; I can just about manage to keep up with that one. Davina is getting far too fit and advanced for the likes of me, especially when it comes to sit ups; something I have never been able to do - even without the tummy! Oh well, I will keep plugging away.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Dec 2011 17:29:55 GMT
Jackie wren says:
Thanks for your comments. If you follow me in the new one I promise you will be able to do it. Thanks again x

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Mar 2012 13:01:06 GMT
As a Davina fan, I am really irritated by the 'reviews before release in defence of a one star review'. They are entirely unhelpful and completely misleading. Two wrongs don't make a right, after all. I personally believe that all reviews that are clearly written by someone who hasn't used the product should be removed by Amazon, whether they are biased in favour of, or against, the Davina DVDs.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  22 Nov 2011
Latest post:  20 Mar 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about