- Vapours may cause drowsiness and dizziness
- Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking
- Avoid contact with eyes
Lunar Module, Eagle
- This item is NOT a toy and is intended for modelling use
- Scale - 1:48
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Apollo 11 mission: 20th July 1969 was the date of the sensational landing on the moon. After separating from the command module Columbia the lunar module Eagle gently put down on the "Sea of Tranquillity". The astronaut Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon and make the famous claim" This is one small step for a man, but a great leap forward for mankind".
The set includes four paints for the basic decoration, a two-sided paintbrush and "Revell Contacta Professinal Mini".
- Display stand and base board with moonscape
- Detailed command module with one astronaut
- detailed service module with thrust and control nozzles
- "Eagle" lunar module with filigree landing frame
- gold foil for coating the lunar module
- top stage of lunar module with antennae and control nozzles
- possibility of setting up three phases of the lunar landing: land on moon, return from moon and return to earth
Colors: 57 75 91
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The suppliers and delivery service were great, it arrived in good time and took three evenings to make to a reasonable standard. We popped it on the cake at the last moment, having transported it 200 miles to their house. Before putting it on we needed to repair the legs, which kept coming apart.
It did the job, he loved it, we took it off to cut the cake and the legs came apart again ... and again ... and again!
If a child (or grandchild) wants an astronaut cake, great - if they want a toy / model lunar lander that's going to do more than just sit on a shelf - find a more robust one!