Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 14 Feb 2012 19:34:46 GMT
ChrisWN says:
So will this have the original music? or will it be like the US blu ray?

Posted on 22 Feb 2012 10:04:11 GMT
Rad_Racing says:
God I hope its the original.

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Feb 2012 17:09:03 GMT
Manchular says:
Unfortunately I've just heard from Second Sight (the film label of this release) that it will not feature the original soundtrack, which is obviously very dissappointing for us hardcore RoLD fans. On the plus side there are 5 hours of special features, inc. The 'More Brains' documentary -which I already have unfortunately, so not really much in it for me other than to see if the picture quality is better but if the soundtrack is different then that's half the magic gone. I'm still going to buy it as I've not heard the US soundtrack but it won't be the same.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Apr 2012 22:29:35 BDT
Last edited by the author on 8 Apr 2012 22:33:25 BDT
Manchular says:
Just an update from my previous post, I received an email recently from Chris at Second Sight Films and he has confirmed that he has managed to somehow get the original soundtrack on the film! It will be an alternative audio channel, so you can choose whether you watch it with the heavily edited and incomplete soundtrack (as on the US Blu-Ray version) or the original one as Dan O'Bannon intended (and the film was actually released with). How cool is that?!! This is the first time I've known a British release of a US film that is actually going to be a better release on UK Blu-Ray than the US Blu-Ray. Much kudos to Second Sight Films and Chris for his work on this. This is about as good a release of this classic as we are ever going to get. Can't Wait!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  14 Feb 2012
Latest post:  8 Apr 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Return of the Living Dead : Limited Special Edition Steelbook [Blu-ray] [1985]
The Return of the Living Dead : Limited Special Edition Steelbook [Blu-ray] [1985] by Clu Galager (Blu-ray - 2012)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (94)