on 23 May 2014
Bottoms were absolutely fine, but you'd think if a larger size was ordered (12-14 in their eyes xxl) they would make the cup size a lot bigger too.
on 4 April 2014
What can I say? It fits well and does its job. Like the design because I haven't seen many people with them when I've been swimming. would reccommend
on 1 April 2014
Really nice, to say it wasn't that expensive? It doesn't look cheap. I must say I feel very sexy in it,
on 6 June 2015
Beautiful bikini. I ordered a large in the bottoms and c cup in the top. The bikini bottoms were a fantastic fit however the top was far too generous and I couldn't wear it as it rose up every time I lifted my arms. Couldn't wear in the pool. My advice would be order your bottoms in their true size but a size smaller on top.
on 5 July 2014
Absolutely not the size it says it is. The bottoms were more like a size 8 and the top was about a B cup. I had to give the bottoms to a charity shop and buy a different pair of bottoms to wear with it. Such a pity because it looks so great in the photo.
on 30 April 2014
Ordered an XL even tho i am usually a uk size 12 because some of the reviews said the sizing was strange and the top might not fit correctly. The bottoms are a perfect fit, but the top is still slightly small. looks fine unless you move around too much or lift arms up above head and then (to be blunt) your boobs pop out. So i bought a seperate top to match the bottoms in my local newlook store, because tbh the bikini cost me like 3 quid and high waist bikini bottoms cost like 15 quid in shops so it's still a bargin.
on 11 February 2015
The bra straps come off easily. It flattens your tummy which I absolutely love. Be careful on the sizing .... buy two sizes bigger and you won't be disappointed!
on 13 July 2014
Many thanks for the bikini it is such a lovely product fit lovely really holds in tummy and bottom thank you once again A++++++++++++++
on 22 June 2014
this product looks even better than on the computer it was perfect i have no complaints it is just perfect for going on holiday
on 18 August 2014
really love this product, lovely fit size 12-14 was just the right fit, good quality and value for money