Colour: Blue|Change
Price:£10.98+ £2.99 shipping

on 18 July 2013
The delivery service for this order was extremely fast. I ordered on the evening and the next day it was despatched (impressive). The backpack's main compartment is fairly roomy, the press stud pocket is also very handy with strong press studs to secure the flap.
The advertisement did say that there may be some variations to what is despatched, but I didn't think that would mean the colour. The colour that I ordered was the mustard colour, it looked similar to the colours that you might associate with WWII items. The colour that I received was more or less yellow, which was a big disappointment.The side pockets, although handy, were not secured by a strap and buckle. They had a chord and a half-moon loop to secure them.

Even though the pack is noted as large on the packing notes, I can't say the same for the shoulder straps. I'm of average build, but the straps are barely long enough for me to get the bag onto my back without a bit of a struggle - it's a tight fit with the straps at full length.
I've got it now, so I'll have to make do. Be aware of anything that states 'Variations' or any similar wording.
on 13 December 2014
The handle broke pretty quickly, which I had to tie to fix, other than that it's a good bag for carrying quite a lot of materials.
on 16 September 2015
Loves it but finds it a bit on the big side