on 4 February 2015
I have only been taking these for about 10 days, so not sure if this is in my head!, but I do feel that I have more energy and more 'get up and go'.
Will have to see if this continues and what other benefits develop with extended use. I take one capsule a day.
on 20 May 2015
I've been taking supplements for over 6 month ,had severe acne...I don't know for fact if it is down to RESVERATROL , but my skin looks much healthier , and I don't get much of those awful spots and my hair is thicker when used to be... Very Happy, will continue .
on 14 January 2015
Very very happy with this product, after over a month of continued use I am benefiting from the increase in vitality that regular consumption of this product offers. Furthermore, the standard delivery of this product was timely and was more than adequately packaged.
A big thumbs up on this one!
on 25 February 2014
I am really please I can now buy this on Amazon, I have used this brand for about 3 months now, and its just easier to buy it from here. I am really impressed with the energy levels I now seem to have.

Would not be without it now. I would certainly recommend it.
on 25 January 2015
Dispatched swiftly, and as described.
I think these do make a difference for me, I seem to think more clearly, and have a bit more energy. I did notice a change when I stopped taking them for a while, so have decided to start them up again.
on 3 March 2014
6 months ago, i read about Trans Resveratrol, being the best supplement for anti aging, tiredness and other matters relating to the aging of the body.
I have been taking it ever since. I find that now I do feel younger and more active, I can only put that down to using this product, as other than taking regular exercise not much else
Has changed. So its well worth a try.
on 12 March 2015
Been using this product for a while now, not sure what I was expecting to happen, the only plus that I have noticed is that i have been free of colds, other than that i haven't noticed any benefits.
on 22 May 2015
Feel and have more energy and skin is definitely clearer
on 5 May 2015
The tablets arrived promptly along with a PDF file with some very useful information on their use and benefits. I was particularly impressed with the claims for this high potency version of resveratrol and I am already feeling the benefits of increased focus and calmness. Of course, it is difficult to make an objective assessment so soon after starting to take the tablets but I feel confident that the benefits will continue and increase with use and that I shall place another order in a few weeks time. The company seems very courteous making contact to check that the tablets arrived and that I am happy with them. They are very enthusiastic about a product that has taken a long time in development.
on 26 January 2016
I have been taking this supplement for just over three months. I have more energy, a more positive mood and my skin looks better. This supplement works and is good value for money.