Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Polyester filling. Polyester taffeta body lining. Taped seams. Concealed detachable adjustable hood. Heavy duty two way front zip with studded storm flap. Part elasticated cuffs with tab and adjustable studs. Size S fits a chest 38. Size M fits a chest 41
Top Customer Reviews
As a Scandinavian, it's not quite as warm as I would have expected from a "winter jacket" but I have since learned that I should have used the search phrase "arctic jacket" to find what I think of as winter jacket. That said, it's still pretty warm and waiting for the buss in -20 C is not a problem.
It's not very thick - as you might expect from a Thinsulate insulated product - but it is really heavy, to the point of being uncomfortable. And speaking of uncomfortable, the "hidden" hood is pretty thick and hard when rolled up and it pressed against my neck when sitting in a car so I had to remove it which is a shame.
The outer material is water and wind resistant and I although a dark jacket looks good I chose the yellow one as ending up under a car because I wanted to look good and the driver couldn't see me sounds like a bad compromise. There is a reflective patch on the back and I wish there would have been more such on the sleeves and the front as well.
It is well made and feels like it could last for years. There are lots of big pockets and the biggest ones are covered with a nice cloth/textile on the inside so you can warm your hands. And I have noticed I don't use gloves as much now because the pockets are so nice and do keep my hands worm in many situations making gloves less necessary.
Unfortunately the inside of the collar is of a similar cold and plastic like material as the outer shell and that feels cold and uncomfortable against my neck. I wish they would have lined the inside of the collar with the same stuff they put on the inside of the pockets - that would have improved my overall impression of this jacket a lot.Read more ›
- Outer: 200gsm Polyester with PVC coating
- Inner: Body 180gsm, Sleeve 120gsm parallel & non-parallel Polyester fibres
- Lining: Box stitch quilted 190T Polyester Taffeta
- Windproof/Waterproof (up to 160 millibars)
- Fabric resistance to water penetration = (PA)>13000
- Contains over 25% recycled materials
- Waterproof & Windproof
- Concealed hood
- Warm padding
- Pen holder
- Multifunction pocket
- Adjustable design
- Mobile pocket
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation ~40 gram
- Packed cushion
- Lots of handy pockets: Has 6 pockets on the outside & inside (total = 12) of the jacket. The inside pockets comprise of a mobile pocket, a pen holder pocket, a large multifunction pocket which comes with a thin cushion.
- The build quality of the jacket was good. It surely is worth the £53.20 I paid for it.
- The concealed hood has an adjustable design so that you can pull it tight against your head on windy days.
- The coat has lots of adjustable cords you can pull to adjust to your dimensions.
- It is a heavy coat and the insulation it has would certainly keep one warm outside.
- There is a single small (6cmx6cmx6cm) silver triangle containing the 3M Scotchlite reflective material at the lower back of the coat. For people reading the review and who are interested in the jacket having a reflective material this would be a con since it is only a small triangle and hence doesn't offer much chance of you being seen on a dark night. To me this is not a big deal since I didn't buy the coat for this function.Read more ›
What a winter jacket! I have been to a few different cold places (-10C so far) and this baby has kept me nice & snug!
It's well equipped, VERY well insulated & the perfect legth (just below the posterior).
And then there is the matter of the interior (zipped) pocket in the lumbar region of the jacket which can be used to store a few flatish items but, more importantly, it is large enough to contain one of those head pads that you can buy cheap enough from just about anywhere!
Oh yeah, did i mention its also waterproof, lightweight, easy to use, durable and very comfortable????!!!!
From experience of other coats this one fits the bill extremely well.A heavy jacket but warm so not too
much need for too many layers underneath,plenty of pockets plus a large poachers pocket in the back(mine came with a square of quilted thinsulate so sitting down on any cold surface is a doddle).The concealed hood is a monster that will probably protect me from Hurricanes and the two-way zip keeps me protected from eyebrows to mid thigh
As to size ,I am a 42" chest and the med is a little on the large size but this does allow me to wear as many layers as the circumstances demand and with the waist draw cord this does not pose any problems.
This is a great Jacket at a great price so come on bring it on.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is an extremely well designed and well made garment. It is exceptionately good value for money.Published 3 days ago by Dave
Not been good. Gave my son at Xmas. The zip is continually sticking. Has to take coat off over his head as will not undo. For price I am very dissapointed and dissatisfied. Read morePublished 6 days ago by adrianne