Size: MediumColour: BlackChange
Price:£14.62+ Free shipping

on 11 April 2012
I was looking for a very large fleece jacket for my dad, which would be both very warm, comfortable & durable!

Well I found everything I needed in this product, it's very well put together & the material is very thick & very warm.

I was surprised at how good it was especially for the money.

In fact this product when compared to my own more expensive jackets bought from one of our more prestigious & well known high street retailers just stood out head & shoulders in terms of quality & value for money.

Anyway I was so pleased with it in the end that I have just bought another one in a different colour for Dad.

If this next delivery is as good, well I can gurantee that I'll be replacing my own old fleeces with these products myself very soon.
11 comment26 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 January 2011
lovely quality, thick, well sized fleece. I ordered bright orange, and it certainly was bright orange, just what I wanted. Thinking about ordering another.
0Comment52 of 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 December 2011
I have been looking for one of these jackets, at a reasonable price, for quiet a while.Finally found one here.Great value,heavy and warm,great colours also.I purchased 2 for myself and 3 for my wife.She loves them and wears one everyday when she goes out in the cold.Go and buy one you will not be disappointed
0Comment36 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 May 2012
Very pleased with this item its snug warm
And I think great value for the price. Iam small size
And found my size just that little more generous than
Others I bought in the past. Result excellent.
11 comment21 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 January 2013
original purchase of fleece was far too large. No problem in a refund and the purchase of another two fleeces but - at a smaller size of course! Found Eclipse Clothing very helpful and the fleeces very soft and warm- best purchase yet. Would heartily recommend
on 8 February 2012
Wanted a thick fleece, couldn't find one on the high street and Amazon saved the day (again).

Keeps you nice and warm on these freezing days.
on 23 November 2013
The quality of this fleece seemed fine, but it was at least 2 sizes larger than it should have been.
Tried to reclaim carriage as it cost £7 to return plus the carriage to get it in the first place. Only got the delivery charge not the return fee. This is Ridiculous as it had no chance of fitting in the 1st place. May not buy from an Amazon outlet again!
on 1 February 2012
My husband is delighted with this jacket, it is so cosy and warm. A very good buy at a reasonable price.Looks good too.
11 comment15 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 January 2012
Recently bought this fleece for a elderly person, it was the perfect choice, light, very warm, and looks great too
Result Active Fleece Jacket
VINE VOICEon 3 September 2014
Being Honest, I was not sure what to expect from a fleece at this price. For the specification, I would have expected to be far more in the shops.

When it arrived I was immediately impressed with the jacket. The perfect size and colour as described, comfortable and well made with no shortcuts obvious.

I would have no hesitation in buying another, or recommending it to anyone else looking for a sensible, comfortable and functional fleece – exactly what British weather requires.