- Paperback: 728 pages
- Publisher: Financial Times/ Prentice Hall; 6 edition (19 April 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0273750755
- ISBN-13: 978-0273750758
- Product Dimensions: 19.6 x 2.6 x 26.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (43 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 14,987 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Research Methods for Business Students Paperback – 19 Apr 2012
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
His research interests are Research Methods, Trust, Human Resource Aspects of the Management of Change and SME Success. These are reflected in his teaching and PhD supervision. Mark also undertakes consultancy in public, private and not-for-profit sectors.
For some of my other publications please see:
From the Back Cover
Research Methods for Business Students has guided hundreds of thousands of student researchers to success in their research proposals, projects and dissertations.
So, if you're thinking . . .
'How do I choose my topic?'
'I'm confused by all these different philosophies'
'I've got my data; what do I write first?'
. . . then, open this book to read:
- Regular checklists and ‘Progressing your research project’ sections to give you step-by-step practical guidance on the process
- A glossary of clear definitions of over 400 research terms
- Cases and examples of student projects and academic research to show you how it’s done
- Detailed chapters on choosing your topic, reviewing the literature, understanding philosophies, research design, access and ethics, data collection and analysis, and writing and presenting
Don’t forget to visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/saunders where you can get online tutorials on research software, such as SPSS and NVivo, and can search the internet more efficiently and effectively with our Smarter Online Searching guide!
Start your project with confidence and complete it with success!
Mark Saunders is Professor of Business Research Methods at The School of Management, University of Surrey. Philip Lewis and Adrian Thornhill are former principal lecturers, Gloucestershire Business School, University of Gloucestershire.
About the Author
Mark Saunders is Professor of Business Research Methods at School of Management, University of Surrey. Philip Lewis and Adrian Thornhill are former Principal Lecturers, Gloucestershire Business School, University of Gloucestershire.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's a very useful book for an MBA dissertation: it has lots of details, so it's easy to pick and choose what you exactly need.Published 8 months ago by Moosefr87