Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

Replacement bungee cord

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 13 Oct 2010 20:20:52 BDT
Mrs Kaos says:
The blue bungee cord just snapped on out Galt Trampoline and wondered where we could get a replacemnt one. The trampoline has been in daily use so I understand it going after a year. We have 2 children who love it but everthing else is fine so don't really feel we need to buy a new one just because of the cord going.

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Oct 2010 11:12:08 BDT
clarey says:
If you contact GALT on 0161 428 9111 they will send you a new cord.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Sep 2011 14:36:31 BDT
Mrs Kaos says:
Thank you very much, just found this again and called them, they are going to send one out to me for free. Wonderful customer service it would seem.

Posted on 9 Oct 2011 14:18:10 BDT
Marcus Ward says:
hi, could any one tell me, does the trampoline mat stay attached tothe padding ? as i have got the same type of trampoline that is made by ladybird, and the padding keeps splitting from the jumping mat ? i am now on my 3rd trampoline, they exchange them no problems but there must be something wrong with them.
hope someone can help us out as my 3 year old son loves useing it.
thanks,
marcus

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Oct 2011 22:59:55 BDT
Mrs Kaos says:
The red padding you see on the picture is detachable, its not that thick but its job is to stop little feet going though the gaps in the bungee cord, it slips on and velco on each corner flap keeps it in place. I found it did the job, and just retightened it when it was slipping a bit. Hope this helps.

Posted on 12 Oct 2011 11:34:09 BDT
Marcus Ward says:
HI, S,Meacham,
thanks for reply, the jumping mat on the ladybird has come apart from the padding again, so will be returning, thanks to your advice, will this one.
thanks again,
marcus ward
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  13 Oct 2010
Latest post:  12 Oct 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about