on 25 June 2014
my daughter wanted this as the one she had wasn't quite right - she has made some fantastic bracelets so must be good!
on 7 July 2014
Quich delivery if you think from where it comes. We waited less than two weeks what I think it's great. It was just what my daughter was looking for. She use as nearly every day.
on 29 July 2014
Solid and robustly constructed, actually much better than the one received in a kit and much easier to use, great value for money

Would definitely recommend.
on 17 August 2014
I was quite pleased with how fast it came! I received this about 1 month ago because I wanted to make sure it didn't brake before I wrote a review. I use this board a lot and it's very good however two of the pegs on the board are really small compared to the others which I was confused about. But apart from that I recommended this loom board! :)
on 31 July 2014
Very good quality item. Extra durable compared to standard loom band boards. Pretty fast delivery and good communication. Would recommend this product to others.
on 23 September 2014
I was happy to see that this arrived 8 days before its arrival date but when I opened it I was not very happy at all. The picture shows a hook and a loom but it only comes with the loom; I don't particularly find this a problem but other people might. My second problem is that it was obviously moulded badly because there was excess plastic on the ends and every edge was extremely sharp!. My final problem is that I tried to take it apart but the middle section just snapped into three pieces so I could not use it any more!

I would not recommend this to anyone even if they do not have enough money to buy a more expensive one and I will be contacting the seller immediately.
on 25 April 2014
Thank you very much for sorting out the broken loom.
Your service was 1st class & I would highly recommend your services for anyone who is looking for these type of thing..
on 22 August 2014
was really excited about it but it didn't even come with the hook. the board broke before I even got to use it. the item that came was not the picture. please do not buy this.
on 2 May 2014
Hi bought 2 looms extensions for my twins and unfortunatley when they arrived they had both got slightly damaged in transit. I informed ToyWarehouse immediately who asked me to send a photo of where they had been damaged which I did. Within the next couple of days I received two additional looms which were both really well packed. The kids were over the moon and I have to say the service received from Toy Warehouse was exceptional. Their email responses were immediate, polite and apologetic. I couldnt have asked for better service and the product is great - according to the kids! Thank you Toy Warehouse for a very good customer experience.
on 18 October 2014
This loom takes apart and puts back together again - just so you know, my daughter broke it almost at once, and needed to be shown carefully how to use it. Despite the break, it is still successfully being used by her by putting it back together in a different way. I don't think it broke because it was badly made or thin plastic, I think she was just excited and a bit careless, so maybe give your child a lesson before they go crazy! Otherwise this seems like a great loom.