- Product Dimensions: 18.4 x 12.2 x 6.6 cm ; 186 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 358 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- Item model number: RKLPSR97
- ASIN: B000TAUQOG
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 9 July 2007
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 10,034 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £1.99 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Rentokil PSR97 Rodine Mouse And Rat Killer 300g
|Price:||£9.04 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£1.46 (14%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to use
- Contains bait trays
- Special anticoagulant rodenticide
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rodine Mouse and Rat Killer is a special anticoagulant rodenticide to get rid of rats and mice in the home and garden. Contains Bromadiolone.
Indoor and outdoor use.
Contains bait trays.
Always read the label and product information before use. Use biocides safely.
Ideal indoor locations include under cupboards, behind furniture or in loft space. Outdoors, it can be used in lengths of pipe or beneath tiles leant against a wall or where rodents are seen running or feeding. Rats normally die within a week of eating rodine C - mice may taker a little longer.
This product can be used in damp conditions.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I actually bought it for mice indoors but they didn't take the bait. When I had rats attracted to my bird feeders, I
thought I'd give it another try.
It took 4 bags of bait over 3 days laid on their runs and they took it all. The 5th bag of bait was not taken and no sign of them or evidence of them using their runs anymore. I would use this stuff again if they return.
It's expensive and useless, not sure what other product I can use!!??
Most Recent Customer Reviews
did not think this product was very good as no evidence of dead mice and have been using for several months now although evidence that it is being eaten. Read morePublished on 9 Nov. 2010 by luckygirl