on 6 August 2014
My order arrived promptly which I am greatful for. However the image is misleading. I thought that I was getting a bright dark blue but the icing I received is a very dark, murky looking navy blue. Very disappointing and I am not sure my cake craft design will look right now.
on 30 June 2014
Really easy to roll and work with - lovely vibrant colour.
on 9 July 2015
Not great. Colour isn't very nice once kneaded and modelled, was really sticky too, which wasn't too much of an issue as i added cmc and only needed a small amount for a model but still the colour really made it rubbish. I wouldn't use it as it to roll and cover a cake. Other colours of this brand I've found ok but this particular colour is naff.
on 1 July 2015
This icing was a good price, and a brilliant deep colour, great for cutting out simple shapes for decorating a sponge cake.

However, it was incredibly soft, sticking to me, the rolling pin and the surface. Even after putting the icing in the fridge, it would start sticking after only a very short time of working.
on 26 December 2014
Spent 60 quid on ready made icing for cookie trees over 100 decorated. total disaster got up it had dried and all cracked. Had to spend another 10 pounds and 8 hrs redoing trees by making my owm icing. Spent 10 hours cutting out icing for cookie trees waste of time and money ill never by renshaw reafy made EVER again
on 26 January 2015
Terrrible colour, and was very late at being delivered, it was not the vibrant blue as described in the detail.
on 29 May 2015
i love this colour, i also mix it with yellow to get different shades of green, with white and many other x
on 1 June 2015
Easy to knead and roll. Colour is true to the nam. very good quality for the money. Woulduse again.
on 21 November 2014
I bought fondant icing from another seller. That is better than this. This is little bit sticky.
on 11 June 2015
Good quality product. Vibrant colour.