on 30 July 2012
This item worked perfectly! It took uiker then excpected and instructions were easy to follow. Came out really well, i excpeted it to turn out ginger as i have brown hair, but hair went blonde in 15 minutes!
on 14 May 2013
This worked really well with my jet black hair but I had to buy two packets because it didn't take very well the first time but the second time amazing results! However on my roots which were dark brown they were an amazing blonde the first time round :) Definitely recommend!
on 26 January 2014
I ordered this to pre-lighten the tips of my hair before dying over with red.
It worked well - the only negative points to my experience was that one small part of my hair went a sort of browny-red instead of blonde/white but it was such a small section that was soon to be covered by red dye that it didn't matter. I suspect this result might be due to older, faded dye still present on the ends of my hair but I'm not sure.

Also, the gloves that came with the box weren't very good - I've got pretty small hands but these wouldn't stay on and kept slipping up towards my fingers so I kept finding myself with palms full of bleach. I'd recommend getting different gloves that are tighter around the wrist if you want to avoid getting dye on your hands.

Otherwise, everything worked very well - I'd recommend following the box's instructions of checking your hair every ten minutes after 20 mins have elapsed to ensure you don't over-dye your hair.
I have light brown hair and left it on for roughly 50-60 minutes without checking it but I should probably have checked it and left it on slightly longer to avoid that redish tint on one strip of hair (had I not been avoid to dye over the tips anyway and wanted to go for an Ombré look instead, this would've helped).

I also wound up with a LOT of leftover dye which might be because I was only dying the tips - it didn't require much to do the job perfectly so I don't think you'll easily run out of dye if you're doing your whole head unless you put too much on.
on 31 July 2012
Ok so I have dark brown hair naturally and I had died my hair (d.brown) a few weeks ago since I have gray hair. I haven't bleached my hair in a few years so I was really scared. I have very thick hair and its about shoulder length. I thought 2 boxes would be enough since I usually buy two boxes of loreal hair dye normally. It wasn't! Since it wasn't enough for my hair it's a bit patchy. I should have got 3 boxes.

My hair wasn't super clean and i just brushed it out and started on the ends and left the roots till the end since I remember they always get lighter first. When you apply it to your hair it does get a bit hard not like normal hair dye but that might be how every bleach is, not sure. So obviously don't think about combing your hair and making sure the bleach is spread out. It's not going to happen. Once I bleached my hair (it took about 10mins putting it in) I waited for the full 20mins to be up and then I did my roots. In total I waited for about 45-50mins.

It was really easy to wash off. I got some Aussie Miracle conditioner from my local boots and applied that after my shampoo. My hair didn't feel rough and it's super smooth. I advise you to get a good conditioner as your hair will feel a little rough otherwise.

I was scared it would come out ginger. It didn't. I would definitely use this product again. It was cheap as chips and did the job perfectly. I just made the mistake of not buying another box otherwise it would have been perfect. I would definitely recommend this product. I hope my review helped.
on 22 October 2011
i will never have to go to hairdressers again to get my crazy colour done.Ive saved heaps of money graet buy and it arrived in 2 days
on 12 March 2015
I want my money back . I've used this product and it have change my hair colour from brown to green and blue . I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. I will never be using this again or any of my clients
on 20 March 2015
This really didn't go well it turned out like this
on 13 August 2015
This is fantastic bleach. I normally use bleach from Sally's Salon and it took about 5 bleaching of about 2 hours to get my hair blonde. With this bleach it took one bleaching and only about 30 or 40 minutes. I have quite thick, black Asian hair so I was very surprised at how fast this was. Obviously, as its stronger it sting like a mother when I dyed the sides of my hair by my face, but that could have been prevented by using Vaseline. After bleaching my hair feels much less damaged though some conditioning would be recommended just to help it along. Couldn't be happier with the results of this bleach and will probably buy it again in the future.
on 11 July 2012
I recently dip dyed my hair at home and put a bright red on it. After about a month I got bored and decided to bleach it again. I was sure it was going to go orange as bleach on bright red hair often does but this product was brilliant. Got almost all of the red out without frying it. Excellent product will definitely use again.
on 21 June 2016
Arrived pretty quickly with my hair dyes, I've been bleaching my hair for years with a few different products but none of them was as good as this one. I bleached my previous apple green color and it faded to a really light blond (and since my hair is short I had some bleach left to correct some areas). It comes with a complete kit and I'm glad as I didn't want to buy a dye brush just for this. I'll buy it again for my future hair dyes.