on 9 July 2014
I purchased the wii remote controller with built in motion plus sensor, but was sent a standard wii remote control, which did not work at all. I contacted the company and to their credit were quick in giving me a refund. The controls that are sent are not the genuine nintendo products. I have now brought the genuine Nintendo motionplus attachment which fit onto the control for just a few pounds from one of the 'used game outlets' it works perfect.
on 13 February 2014
Bought these for my daughter...After waiting a very long time (over 3 weeks) the remotes arrived. However both of them did not work, and believe me we tried different batteries...the lot. I don't believe they are genuine remotes...do not buy. Very disappointed.
on 15 June 2015
Using these with the Wii U.

The remotes work. That's about it.
They are not as exact as official remotes (mine aim slightly to the left and up compared to official remotes). The rumble feature is also really bad, making a lot of noise but very little motion.

The remotes do look good, and most of the buttons feel good as well. Only the + and - buttons feel a bit dodgy, the rest are of high quality.
They come with a sleeve, which I suppose are good enough. Never liked the Wii Remote sleeves at all though, so using mine without. Also comes with wristband that seems to be near enough identical to official ones.
Does not come with nunchucks, even if picture show it. Text do not claim that they do, so that is all fine however.

Quick and solid delivery.

I would not use these controllers as my main controllers, but I just needed an extra pair for the occasional 4 way Mario Party. The £60 difference in cost for 2 remotes more then outweighs the quality difference.

TL;DR, they work well as backup controllers, that you give to the friends that you like the least.
on 18 February 2014
Worked absolutely fine for two days and then stopped working,but started rattling....if you're lucky and get one that works for any length of time, which judging by a few of the other reviews, does happen, then this controller will do fine. This is the second cheap(ish!) motionplus sensor I've had in fairly quick succession, I think I'll cut my losses and shell out the extra money for a proper one.
on 24 June 2014
My daughter revived use of the Wii but we needed another controller. So I ordered this one and it arrived quickly, I activated it and all seemed well. About a week later, I was informed that it only worked for a day! I haven't looked into it as it's all too annoying.
on 12 April 2014
Since I last did a preview the seller has been in touch and the problem s are being sorted out so my view has changed
hence my change in the stars given this time I would use this seller again now knowing that any issues will be resolved
quickly.
on 21 February 2015
Not what I expected. Described as new but they have clearly been used. Ordered 2 and they were different levels of used with different packaging. I'm sure they will work fine but feel they have been advertised wrong.
on 30 December 2013
Easy to 'sync' with the console. Other than the fact the controller feels slightly lighter than the original Wii controller difference would be undetectable. By far the cheapest version I have managed to find.
on 28 August 2015
UPDATE (2 weeks)

The delay was actually caused by my TV, not the controller which actually has no delay. Great quality so far.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 HOURS IN - The controllers I have work pretty well, generally feels like an actual Wii remote, also works with my nun chuck and charges with my rechargeable battery.

Things i've noticed - there is a SLIGHT delay when pressing the buttons by like 0.5 seconds which really doesn't matter, however it's still a delay and can be anointing. The motion sensor is delayed by like, 1 second which is personally fine for me because I generally don't use it.

It's not as good as the Wii version, but what do you expect for the price?

I'll update this after a few weeks.
Fantastic control it is great for when your daughter has sleepovers and you need spare controls it is built very well as you would expect just remember to link the new control by pressing the red link button inside other wise you could be there for a long time for the price this is great value very fast delivery packed extremely well I would highly recommend.