on 17 March 2014
My only problem with this is the high cost for a replacement item. Otherwise excellent and supplied in sealed package. Would buy again.

I have returned to this review one year later with information on foil (and cutter) life. My rechargeable razor used with this expensive foil, has a red LED low on the handle, which flashes when the razor has been used a given number of times. This indicates when the foil should be replaced, according to the Manufacturer. Mine started flashing after about 1 year, yet I was still getting good shaves. I decided to see how long the foil would last. First I switched the razor on, holding the button down for several seconds. This re-sets the counter and gets rid of the red light. A year later I am still using the same foil, i.e. I have already had twice the life allowed by the Manufacturer. When the foil eventually fails I will let you know. At least halving of the annual cost is a good saving I am sure you will agree. The downside? Well, I know from previous experience with foil razors that a bridging section surrounding a perforation in the foil will eventually fail. This causes localised, minute scratching of the skin, tiny areas of redness and irritation. Then is the time to replace the foil. I do not expect to die of sepsis from it, remember we all get small cuts in our fingers throughout life. So any risk is negligible, but you are warned that it exists. Thanks for your interest.
on 10 December 2010
I inadvertantly dropped my 7130 shaver and broke one of the cutter heads. Fortunately this replacement set was available from Amazon market place (difficult to find in shops), and although not particularly cheap, saved me the cost of a new shaver. Fitting was straightforward, and the new cutters perform as well as the originals. Recommended for anyone requiring replacement heads for this shaver.
on 17 October 2007
remington shavers and spares last for years best you can get and they shave the closest by far highly recommended
on 8 January 2011
This set is excellent value for money. I completely refurbished my razor, extremely quickly, for less than it would have cost to replace the foil. Top quality components have given my 8 year old shaver another 8 years at least.
on 8 October 2011
A genuine Remington spares product at a more realistic price than competitor websites. Exactly as it was expected, prompt delivery and easy to fit. Would recommend without question.
on 7 September 2011
Excellent product, quick delivery. As good as a new product. Remington are far superior to other razors because of their powerful motors. I have tried them all.
on 12 September 2011
Now my razor is as good as the day I bought it. If your's is not cutting as well as it used to, try this replacemnet set to revitalise it.
on 28 November 2010
I have found that its best to replace cutter and foils at the same time rather than just the foils which is the slightly cheaper option
Great product and for £16 a replacement foil and cutters will keep that old razor in good shaving condition. But a whole new MS2100 only costs about £18, so check out that your not spending on spares what could almost buy you a new razor. (I really like the MS2100 - best electric shaves I've ever had in 50 years of shaving).Remington MS2100 Foil Shaver
on 27 June 2014
The cutters were intended to restore my 5 year old shaver to 'as new'. The originals were getting quite blunt and weren't cutting very smoothly. The spares arrived after only a few working days so I was quite pleased about that. Good service for that part. However, when I decided to replace the old cutters with the new ones, I began to have problems. The old ones were carefully removed and the new ones installed. What a disaster, the shaver made an unholy din and thinking I had re-assembled it incorrectly I removed the cutters and tried again by swapping the heads and foils around. Just as bad and in the end I reinstated the old cutters and foils. At least it gave a reasonably clean shave! I have since bought a new razor as I don't believe that the replacement parts were up to standard. I won't be making that mistake again.
I have awarded 1 star only on the basis that the delivery was quick and efficient. The quality of the item is awarded no stars whatsoever!