Most daily beauty regimes come in 3s so imagine being able to blow-dry, moisturise and condition your hair, at exactly the same time, so it looks shiny and feels great every single day.
Remington has taken a proactive stance in maintaining hair condition and shine while styling by creating its most innovative and exciting creation yet....Step forward the Shine Therapy Vitamin Conditioning 2000W Dryer ... the first-ever hair dryer that conditions as it dries, leaving your hair looking great with the most incredible shine every time.
Vitamin Boost technology at the touch of a button
This pace-setting product features a patented heat activated delivery system that, at the touch of a button, emits a delicate sheer mist which is evenly ‘blow-dried' onto your hair. The Shine Therapy Cartridges release a light blend of shine-enhancing moisturisers and avocado oil, rich in vitamins A, D, and E. Get ready for astounding shine results right before your eyes.
Having conditioning benefits already in the product cuts the time it takes to add anything additional before styling - the Vitamin Shine mist is specially formulated to eliminate frizz, dehydration and dullness that can occur with daily drying. Hair is restored to its best, feeling smoother, softer and in better condition.
Feature-rich and easy to use
The Shine Therapy Vitamin Conditioning 2000W Dryer gives you complete control of where and how often the mist is applied by pressing the Vitamin mist boost button.
The Dryer features an open compartment door to easily insert and remove the Cartridges which have been specially designed to release enough mist for up to 40 uses. Simply apply the Vitamin Shine mist all over hair for root- to-tip shine or just to ends and other trouble spots for a boost of healthy shine.
For beautiful results, quickly and easily, nothing beats the advanced technology behind the Shine Therapy range.
President for the Fellowship of British Hairdressing
NHF (National Hairdressers Federation) Celebrity Hairdresser of the Year 2008
"The Remington Shine Therapy Dryer is a ground-breaking development in heat styling. Today's hair styles require regular heat styling to achieve the look so it gives peace of mind to women that they can style and care for their hair at the same time"
The UK's biggest rising star in hair right now is Steven Goldsworthy. At the helm of Goldsworthy's, the salon has built a solid reputation based on excellent training and superb client care. One to watch, Steven's success is going from strength to strength . . . enjoying an immensely high media profile in the UK and abroad in support of his and his team's fundraising work, his hair advice columns in glossy women's press, plus stunning photographic collections gracing the pages of magazines worldwide.
Steven's expert advice for Extra Shine
• First, ensure hair is towel dried and tangle free from roots to tips
• Then, begin by taking hair sections and working through with a brush and dryer
• When the hair is 90% dry, start the Shine Therapy treatment
• Hold the Shine Therapy button down to release the Shine Therapy mist, with 1-2 shots per section of hair
• Concentrate on the top of the crown aiming downwards. This will smooth the cuticles that will be exposed the most and evenly coat the entire length of hair
• The amount of conditioners required will vary depending on your hair length and type but only a very small amount is required for instantly beautiful results!
Steven Goldsworthy - Awards include:
• Holder of the British Hairdressing Awards Wales & South West category (having also won in 1995, 1997, 2001, 2003 and 2006)
• Guild Photo stylist of the year 2006
• NHF Photo stylist of the year 2006
• Hair Magazine Newcomer 2006 & 2007
• President of the Fellowship for British Hairdressing
• Honorary Ambassador for the Hairdressing Council
• Artistic Director for Remington
• Global Ambassador for Balmain Hair Extensions
• NHF Celebrity Hairdresser of the Year 2008
• Smooths hair without leaving any oily residue
• Lightweight dryer
• 3m salon length cord
• Refills available from Amazon.co.uk
• 3 year guarantee
Tested by an independent consumer panel vs. their current dryer, consumers said their hair was:*
• 92% Healthier looking with more shine
• 88% Reduced frizz
• 86% Smoother
• 85% Softer and better condition
*Consumer blind panel test of 60 respondents vs. their own high street dryer, excluding heavily bleached hair. Tested by leading British Trichologist Tony Maleedy and the Material Research Centre, University of Bath UK.
Working closely with top salon professionals and industry specialists, Remington has designed and developed a wide range of haircare appliances, inspired by latest styles, that combine cutting-edge technology with outstanding quality. Their knowledge and understanding means that whatever your needs or your look, you can rely on Remington to deliver superior results every time.
Would you like to give feedback on images?