- Visit the Remington Store to browse the full range of Remington products including shavers, hair dryers, hair stylers and epilators.
Image not available for
|Price:||£22.14 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£7.85 (26%)|
The Remington Keratin Therapy collection is a revolutionary range of styling tools featuring Keratin - an essential ingredient for strong, healthy hair. This range of 4 ground-breaking styling tools harnesses the very ideal in hair care technology. By cleverly combining Ideal Ceramic coatings with Keratin you can be kinder to your tresses as you style. Keratin Micro Conditioners infused in Ideal Ceramic coatings are actually transferred to hair during styling to protect and care.
You can style to your heart’s content whilst creating distinct curls with the Keratin Therapy Pro Curl Tong. The Ideal Keratin Ceramic coated barrel is infused with Keratin Micro Conditioners that transfer to your hair as you style. With a 19mm barrel, 210°C heat up and five different heat settings to tailor the temperature to your hair type, achieving enviable, healthy looking curls couldn’t be easier. Distinct spirals, twists and swirls are definitely a girl’s ideal friend this season. Goddess-like curls and waves are still rolling down the catwalks and this top-of-the-range tong makes it even easier than ever for you to change up your look to embrace this oh-so-sexy style.
So simple to achieve, the trick to getting super model worthy waves is all in the direction. Tong away from the face for 70’s flicks, roll downwards for retro waves or mix it up for rock n’ roll texture and volume. Ultra feminine, fun and fearless, wear loose for Sunday morning ease or pin up the back for a fresh on-trend tousled bob.
“This season’s hottest hair is all about volume, condition and shine. The Nu-Luxe trend was all over the catwalks – with the fashion world embracing a return to glossy, healthy hair that looks and feels like…hair. Matt texture is so yesterday, but luxurious, expensive-looking manes are here to stay. The new Remington Keratin Therapy range is the distinct collection of styling tools that will help you achieve a salon-type style at home…without the designer price tag” Remington Session Stylist, Chris Appleton
• Advance Keratin Ceramic coating
• Professional 19mm barrel
• Integrated digital temperature display with 5 settings 130 – 210°C for precise styling control
• 30 seconds heat up
• Luxury heat resistant storage pouch
• 60 minute auto shut off
The Remington Keratin Therapy collection consists of four must-have products that deliver superior care for good hair, without compromise - so you can protect your hair and release your style.
• Keratin Therapy Pro Curl Curling Tong with Ideal Ceramic coated barrel infused with Keratin Micro Conditioners for bouncy, healthy looking curls
• Keratin Therapy Pro Straightener – with Keratin Protective Technology for healthier and stronger hair with up to 57% more protection from damage and breakage*
• Keratin Therapy Pro Volume – a heated styling Brush with Ideal Ceramic coated barrel infused with Keratin Micro Conditioners to create volume and smooth out waves and curls
• Keratin Therapy Pro Dryer Professional Dryer for healthy, smooth blow-dry results*Versus a standard ceramic Remington straightener. European brown hair tested
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Very good item, packaging was very nice and I really liked the little bag you can put the styler into.Published 18 days ago by Lisa
I have tried a few times to use these to get a nice curl on my hair without success.Published 1 month ago by DPL
Great tong worldwide voltage so ideal for holidays just with barrel was a bit bigger, only downside the heat guide is only stuck on and pealing off after only a month same thing... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Rhona Watson
Bought for my wife, to replace a defunct unit, she loves the temperature range and control etc...(so far)Published 1 month ago by Ronald Toner
This little gem arrived earlier today and, quite honestly, I was looking forward to trying it out. I've used tongs for more years than I care to remember, some good, some poor. Read morePublished 1 month ago by graywriter1