A brand new golfing self help book that goes beyond all other great books on how to improve all aspects of your game from tee off to that tournament winning putt. It is all in your mind!!! Jackie Hofmann’s 3rd book in her Release your Genie series, gives you 6 different, simple to learn techniques that will enhance and compliment all other Swing strategy books or guides that you may already have. Boost your confidence to eliminate the "yips". Develop that pre-game, pre-shot routine and strengthen your concentration, focus, clarity and flexibility. Learn how to easily 'move on' from a shot and maintain consistency playing your best game from beginning to end. Never doubt yourself again!
Her approach works and combines the power of your own mind through hypnosis recordings and 5000 years of energy research and manipulation. The quotes are engaging and thought provoking. It is a game that requires focus, concentration and imagination – Mindful tools that manifests into powerful physical skill. The edge with Jackie is combining sleep hypnosis with the techniques she guides you through.
Also included are 2 MP3s to give you that 24/7 support and guidance to your best game ever! Used on their own or collectively, your mind becomes your greatest ally to improving your game and a lower score.
For the avid golfer, from home to work or even driving to the course, let your mind empower you and be the ace in the hole to a personal great golf game. since less than 10% of your time on the course is spent swinging the club, use the other 90% to affirm positive strategies that target a successful game.
Take a breath, focus with depth beyond sight and it’s a hole in one!