Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 7 Mar 2011 01:58:56 GMT
Has anyone an idea when this will be released? Was putting this as a priority over the other great games coming out over the next month or so (KZ3 to LA Noir) now wondering if I should change my mind.

Posted on 7 Mar 2011 11:15:23 GMT
Though it was tomorrow, but thats not going to happen, play.com are saying the 22nd, but all this is starting to stink, cause if we was this close we would have offical dates by now, so reckon they are going to delay for a month or two

Posted on 7 Mar 2011 12:22:51 GMT
Dreadblade says:
Ive got this game on pre-order and in my order information its says delivery estimate is tomorrow yet it hasnt even been despatched yet!! Amazon are slacking, I know they have no control over release dates but they dont even bother to let us know that dates have changed until in some cases the day your expecting to recieve the game. For example, ive had Two Worlds 2 on preorder also for ages and each time the release date has changed Amazon havent let me know until the expected day of delivery or even afterwards. Im beginning to lose confidence in Amazon now, as I said, I know date changing is not their fault but they could atleast let us know as im sure they are better informed than we are if a date is going to change

Posted on 7 Mar 2011 18:44:40 GMT
Its all BS man

Posted on 8 Mar 2011 11:53:30 GMT
Proton Shake says:
To call it BS is spot on. News on the internet is that Deus Ex is not going to be released in the UK until 26th August. Up until today the release date on Amazon was 8th March, which begs the question "where do Amazon get there dates from?". How many of us would have pre-ordered this if we knew we'd be let down and have to wait another 5 months before it is actually released?

This better not become another Two Worlds 2 debacle (I feel your pain Jason, I pre-orded TW2 back in September 2010). Amazon shouldn't be allowed to advertise a release date without having it confirmed by the software maker / publisher.

Posted on 8 Mar 2011 14:28:18 GMT
Last week, Jean-Francois Dugas - designer of the Deus Ex: Human Revolution game - posted a message on his Twitter page, to say that a release date for the much-awaited title would be announced this week. We can now tell you that the wait is over, as a release date has finally been revealed.

As Martin Robinson over at uk.pc.ign.com recently noted, EB Games Australia has just revealed an August 25th release date for Eidos Montreal and Square Enix's impressive looking action-RPG. This points towards a possible U.S. release date of August 23rd.

UK retailer GAME has also gone live with a release date of August 26th. The Deus Ex: Human Revolution game, which is in fact the third instalment in the Deus Ex video game series, was originally scheduled to release on March 8th (today), but the publisher Square Enix unfortunately delayed its launch.

The company has since confirmed the release dates, and are said to be making an official announcement sometime later today. The game looks as though it will be worth the wait however, as everyone who has had a chance to sample the game has had nothing but good things to say about it.

Posted on 8 Mar 2011 17:45:39 GMT
Dreadblade says:
Well atleast we know now not to get too excited until mid August. Cheers for the update Sharp.
Proton, My Two Worlds order got despatched today so im hoping yours has been too, enjoy playing it tommorrow night ( The God of postage willing )

Posted on 9 Mar 2011 15:07:00 GMT
Proton Shake says:
Jason, my copy of TW2 is also 'despatched'. I'll believe it when I get home from work and it's on my doormat!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  7 Mar 2011
Latest post:  9 Mar 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Sony PS3)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Sony PS3) by Square Enix (PlayStation 3)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (37)