Customer Discussions > Killzone 2 (PS3) forum

Release date....

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 25 Jan 2009 18:58:52 GMT
When will i receive this if i order with express delivery?
I says its released on the 26th, so with exspress delivery will i recieve it then?

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Jan 2009 12:28:08 GMT
A. GILL says:
The 26th is a Thursday, my experience with Amazon and pre-ordering games is that they will ship the day of release, so with express delivery you will get it Friday 27th - the day after.

If your an Amazon Prime member like myself, then just choose Free One Day Delivery because paying the extra 4.40 is not justified by the time-frame, you should get it the same day anyway.

If you really need it on the day of release, then i think there's a evening delivery option for certain orders which is like the fastest thing ever. But it costs 14-15, this totally destroys the saving you could make at Amazon's amazing price of 32.96.

Or, if your willing to pay an extra 6-7, GAME.co.uk post all pre-orders one or two days before release, so that they reach you on the day of release - its happened with everything i ordered from them. Trouble is their price is 39.99.

So question is, is getting the game the same day of release worth 7 to you?

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Jan 2009 18:32:48 GMT
nothing wrong with ordering them from amazon probs get it the release date or day after, however i have found that play ship 3-4 days before release date so u get it either a day early or on release date
(obv occasialty the day after but i have only had that once)

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Jan 2009 18:59:18 GMT
littlebigelf says:
With my experience, Play and GAME I get the game 1 day before official released, and of course delivery is free on everything.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Killzone 2 (PS3) forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  25 Jan 2009
Latest post:  26 Jan 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Killzone 2 (PS3)
Killzone 2 (PS3) by Sony (PlayStation 3)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (225)